Rozovian

Seiken Densetsu 3 - 2020 here we come!

1,381 posts in this topic

I want to make a Peter Gabriel joke here (actually I kinda did already), but I'm probably the only one who'd understand it.

I enjoy popping in on this thread from time to time to see how it's progressing. I was a young lad....probably about 15 when I asked Usa to do a track on this album. Knew nothing about remixing at the time. I'm 26 now and this project is the last stronghold of my childhood on OcRemix :-P

Yep, and I'm fightin' fer time to keep working on the stuff needed on the backend of things. We've absolutely not been able to move an inch without some sort of mountainous obstacle in the way and I've had unquestionably the worst Thanksgiving of my life last month, but every day the fallout of those things clear up a little bit more and my chances of moving things along here get better. :)

@Wiesty, I still have your old wips. Would have been cool to see what you would have made of those. Granted, they're old old, but still.

Everyone else, I have a shortage of track notes and bios. I've yet to look through ocr PMs, so I'm hoping the majority of them are there. But if you haven't sent me anything, or want to update what you sent, please do.

I mean, we can release without your bios and track notes (and we want to release it, honest), and as demonstrated, I can make stuff up for you, too.