How did you get your handle?

FR

When I played WoW I got pissed off because all of my other names were taken, so I came up with a name nobody would ever make, Zshvchliger. My guildies couldn't pronounce it so they just started calling me Zsh and it just stuck with me.

• 1 month later...

I used to go by I.Medley because I was on the swim team in high school, and my event was the individual medley (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle.)

I don't swim much anymore, but do more writing. I wanted something to do with words. I immediately thought of a phrase from the Nintendo DS game "The World Ends With You." During one of the attacks, the main character says "Another world awaits." Hence, my handle, and the belief that there is always more to be written.

and my event was the individual medley (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle.)

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I always hated the IM, especially 200m. We usually called the breaststroke leg the "punishment lap" because more often than not, it was when our bodies started "relaxing" and made doing the final sprint for freestyle nearly impossible.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I always hated the IM, especially 200m. We usually called the breaststroke leg the "punishment lap" because more often than not, it was when our bodies started "relaxing" and made doing the final sprint for freestyle nearly impossible.

Haha, yeah, I can't believe I used to do all that. Actually, breaststroke ended up being the toughest part for me. The lateral leg motion was killer on my knees, which is one of the reasons I had to give up swimming. That, and the chlorine.

Also, if anyone is looking for a new handle, I nominate Lateral Leg Motion.