*NO* Legend of Zelda 'Medley of the Fall of Link'

djpretzel

I am submitting this on behalf of a friend. Any issues with obtaining the mix should be sent to agraves@bu.edu, anything about the song itself should go to bochicchiojlhs@hotmail.com.

This is a fairly mellow rendition of the classic Zelda theme we have all come to know and love. It was played using an electric guitar and recorded using Cool Edit Pro.

This is my first submission to OverClocked, as such here is my info:

alias: kinda_epic

email: bochicchiojlhs@hotmail.com

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the mix!

I've heard way too many arrangements of this song - Almost to the point where I simply just couldn't live listening to any redition of the song period. However, this soothing arrangement is quite nice and simplistic. I think that it works out quite well. However, it's super short, and the ending stinks. I don't mind listening to it a time or two more, though.

YES

Why do I think I've heard this before? WHY?!? Anyway, this brings into question the age old question: Should we give credit for effort? I don't honestly know yet... It's basically a clean electric guitar cover of the theme from the original zelda (the intro, not the overworld theme). No real variation, and the ending is kind of sudden. Meh, I say No.

NO

D

Music of my gr...

oh wait, no

First off, this isnt a medley.

Second the playing is really poor. Yes there are standards to playing ability. I might have been able to do this without any prior guitar experience simply because all the notes were played on separate takes (and not to sync). There really isnt anything special about it.

NO