OC ReMix Announces Voices of the Lifestream Music Video Contest Results!

djpretzel

Oh, and I don't know if anyone else wants to do this, but would you peops be up for a feedback thread? I've been noticing a lot of things in mine that I could have done better, but I think feedback would help me see the things I need to work on for next time.

There's an Opinion Exchange thread over at animemusicvideos.org that may interest you.

The site uses an in-depth Opinion/rating system.

You'll have to upload your video there first. Then make a thread saying you are willing to do a 1:1 exchange with your video

[basically you are saying that if someone leaves you an op, you leave them an op in return]

Specify any terms you want... like you will only do 3 exchanges etc...

I'm really impressed with the quaility of all the entries, especially all the winners. Congrats on a good competition! I would have loved to enter myself, but unfortunately, the last three months of my life I've spent backpacking around southeast asia. So no editing time. Hopefully a similar cometition like this can be organised in the future.

Good work to all who entered, in particular stone eyes, cool vid. Where did you get the footage of the wolves/Huskies from?

I'm really impressed with the quaility of all the entries, especially all the winners. Congrats on a good competition! I would have loved to enter myself, but unfortunately, the last three months of my life I've spent backpacking around southeast asia. So no editing time. Hopefully a similar cometition like this can be organised in the future.

Good work to all who entered, in particular stone eyes, cool vid. Where did you get the footage of the wolves/Huskies from?

Thanks man, glad you liked it, here's the sources for the footage I used (it was in the info box when you opened the video in revver):

Footage: "Living with Wolves" (Jim Dutcher, Jaime Dutcher, Discovery Channel), "In the Valley of the Wolves" (Bob Landis, PBS: Nature), "Wolves" (David Douglas, IMAX)

Oh, and I don't know if anyone else wants to do this, but would you peops be up for a feedback thread? I've been noticing a lot of things in mine that I could have done better, but I think feedback would help me see the things I need to work on for next time.

I put up this thread for the purposes of feedback while I was in the process of making my submission, so you can continue to use that if you want to.

• 10 months later...
I've was trying to watch all the videos, and the link for Mark of the Memory by Krescentwolf (Dan Ecklund) goes to Collision (The North Cave) by Azn Tigress (Trang An)

Thanks,

Mockingbird

I've encountered a link problem as well.

The link for In Pursuit of Power by Nancysing goes to Put the Past Behind you by bethel1614 (Chuck Hicks). I think the first link is supposed to be http://www.revver.com/video/700384/ff7-voices-of-the-lifestream-in-pursuit-of-power-nancysing/.

• 8 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have a question and this seemed like the appropriate place to ask. I've been enjoying the great AMVs on the project page, and would like to see them in better quality. The first post of this thread promised a torrent with the HQ versions of the videos would be uploaded, but I can't seem to find anything else about this. Was this ever uploaded? And if not, why not? Or are they right in front of me and I'm just an idiot?

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have a question and this seemed like the appropriate place to ask. I've been enjoying the great AMVs on the project page, and would like to see them in better quality. The first post of this thread promised a torrent with the HQ versions of the videos would be uploaded, but I can't seem to find anything else about this. Was this ever uploaded? And if not, why not? Or are they right in front of me and I'm just an idiot?

There was no real interest, probably. You can get Phantasmagoriat's and mine through animemusicvideos.org:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=153281

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=162666

Actually, for along while the issue was that our torrent tracker status was really questionable. It's been stable at its new home for awhile now, though, and while I think we need to modify the main listing to accommodate pagination if we're going to add this and a bunch of other torrents, I'm still game for making these available. They really were fantastic.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...