OCR00931 - *YES* Mega Man X 'The Zero Sacrifice' *FT*

DarkCecil13

[23:39:13] akumarob: it would mean that AOLers are that much closer to God

[23:39:19] PRoTRiCiTy2K: heeh, and those unmod guys... ugh

[23:40:05] * PRoTRiCiTy2K is listening to 'Vigilante (Jesse Taub) - - MegmanX The Zero Sacrifice OCR' for some dumbass reason.

[23:40:10] PRoTRiCiTy2K: ohhhhh

[23:40:11] PRoTRiCiTy2K: GOD NO

[23:40:14] PRoTRiCiTy2K: oh nooooooooo

[23:40:16] PRoTRiCiTy2K: please god

[23:40:19] PRoTRiCiTy2K: NOOOOOOOOO

[23:40:23] PRoTRiCiTy2K: DONT FUCK THIS SONG UP

[23:40:25] akumarob: aw

[23:40:26] PRoTRiCiTy2K: WHAT THE HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO

[23:40:27] akumarob: is it that bad?

[23:40:31] PRoTRiCiTy2K: STOP

[23:40:33] PRoTRiCiTy2K: STOP PLEEASE!

[23:40:34] akumarob: shitty

[23:40:36] PRoTRiCiTy2K: YOU MUST STOP

[23:40:41] PRoTRiCiTy2K: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

[23:40:44] PRoTRiCiTy2K: I GET THE POINT!!!!!!!!

[23:40:48] akumarob: hahhah

[23:40:51] PRoTRiCiTy2K: MUST YOU CONTINUE SO?????????

[23:40:54] PRoTRiCiTy2K: IF YOU LOVED ME YOU'D STOP

So anyway, that being my initial reaction. I really like the guitar solo. The synths can DIE. and I mean it, DIE. They are way too high freq

What the hell is megaman1 music doing in there? or is it megaman 2?

Those guitarsynth things sound really bad, they could have been used better.

Anyway, the guitar solo impressed me a lotz. There are dynamics problems with the song though.

God this review is SO disorganized. I really like how the remix was done. but some parts had instruments that sounded very out of place.

Vigilante has a very nice inerpretation of the original though. and for that I'm giving it a YES

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you've got guitar skills... so why is it that the rhythm guitars are made up of those horrible synths? WHY!?!?!?

OK, now that I've got that criticism out of the way, I must say that I really do like this mix. I'm liking this overall, even if the non-guitar-solo instruments sound a little too GM. So yeah. Nice guitar work, you get a yes, but if I were you I'd go looking for some better samples. :)

Well, about 50% of this song sounds very General MIDI-ish (especially the drums), but the guitar work more than makes up for that. The arrangement also happens to be top-notch, which helps cover up for the samples used.

I do think there are some EQing problems that need resolving with some of the sounds, as Protricity already mentioned, but all in all I think it's postable. Whoa, hey, there really is some cool guitar stuff going on in this song... and the ENDING, man... THE ENDING! It's very suiting. Yeah, this one gets a

YES

(but just barely... try to EQ future work a bit better, and maybe get some better drum sounds)