Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Would anyone dare no him even if he subbed Bad Tuna (and was the creator of the submission)?

I'd no Mr. Uematsu himself, or Mr. Wise, or Mr. Kondo, if he subbed Bad Tuna. No excuses, and no override.

Sorry to hear about the delay, folks. How is the fund for physical printing coming along? 'Tis the season, after all, so maybe this December the fund will be taken care of?

Hey there,

this is my first time posting, but I've been following this project almost from the very beginning (I must have listened to that project preview over a hundred times by now hahaha!). I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to the final product and that I would gladly donate if I could.

Good luck finishing up and Cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Heh, I played a version of my remix Rare Respite for my college interview. Now I'm about to start the second semester of my sophomore year. How did that happen.

Hey, there have been plenty of other projects that have taken MUCH longer than this one. So STFU

(also, for some reason I thought you were older than me)

No problem Bahamut! I'm a patient man and I can wait, and rushing will lose the quality of the album XD. I think we both understand that, and I really am looking forward to this album.

On a side note, I couldn't help but feel like I expected the delay to occur, although I hoped it wouldn't (Not trying to sound insulting or anything). I probably came from watching each track get complete that led me to that deduction, but I can't fully tell. Of course, I don't assume the track artists working here are lazy to any amount - I'm fully aware that we all have real-lives, and I really don't know what goes on with the recording and how long it can takes. 'Tis all understandable.

The status: all that remains is the website, Jake's mix, and Pretzel's two mixes. All three of these are kind of important, so we'll delay as long as we need to to get them. And no longer than that.

So tell me again how donating money will help get those three done? I mean, the moar you know...