Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Yeah... you're not really helping your case of giving me ample time.

You had 10 days since the thread was first posted here to send in a short 30 second wip or so for us to quality check if you wanted a track...and the days keep increasing. We aim on our next deadline to be in early August, so at this point there's really little excuse for anyone complaining about time - I probably have less of it than most people, yet I'm here helping with managing the project among other daily activities.

SECOND DEADLINE SET AT AUGUST 10

For this deadline, we're looking for mostly-completed tracks. The arrangement should be finished, and the production should be well on its way there. We're looking for something that is complete aside from the final tweaks and mastering.

Those who have already sent me finished tracks are, of course, exempt.

• 2 weeks later...

AGHAHGHGHA...

So many good tracks open for my favorite SNES game... Grrrrrrr... I've never done anything like this before EVER but damnit I'm about to give it a shot. If there's some decent software & samples I can get for free I'm going to try and WIP something up.

:shock:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a really good idea in my head for the Game Over theme, it's just actually creating it that is the hard part. I've got holidays coming up so I'll see if I can hopefully make something out of it. I'd really like to be a part of the project, but I'll see how things go.