The FINAL FANTASY III ReMix Album - "Echoes of Eternity" - loool

zircon

I heard from inside sources that Uematsu is going to actually contribute to this project because of how impressed he was with Voices of the Lifestream. As most of you may know, zircon actually handed Uematsu the fan album back in March...true story...

That's who they mean by "others."

Him and Protricity.

I'm worried though, guys. With all the attention OCR's getting with all these ReMix Albums, it's only a matter of time until the corporations try to snap up our favorite community. Electronic Arts, in particular, has a nasty habit of buying up smaller companies... how long before they offer djpretzel an offer he can't refuse?!

I'm worried though, guys. With all the attention OCR's getting with all these ReMix Albums, it's only a matter of time until the corporations try to snap up our favorite community. Electronic Arts, in particular, has a nasty habit of buying up smaller companies... how long before they offer djpretzel an offer he can't refuse?!

EA REMIX? uh oh...

One of you guys should just grab a mic and record yourselves taking a nice, huge dump on the FFIII OS and then post the mp3 on the front page. The end result will be exactly the same, but at least my way takes a lot less time and effort. :roll:

Morons. You guys keep getting together to make "remix albums" but all you ever end up creating is fecal matter. VotL, Chrono Symphonic, Blood on the Asphalt, etc. Why do you even bother? The "Ice Cap Zone" tribute is pretty much the only good thing you guys have ever done, and you don't even promote it anymore.

I was disappointed this didn't get any front page love, along with the traditional joke mix post. :(

Ah well.

That's because I did this at the last minute. We had something else planned but Dave was doing real work on the site and we wouldn't have had anything, otherwise. It's amazing how many people contacted me about it though. McVaffe coming back to the community to co-direct a project? Come on now. :lol: