The Most Annoying Song Ever (Scientifically)

chumble spuzz

I've already seen this... it's interesting. It IS really annoying... but they could have been even worse by just making it a nonstop nightmare, mixed with the kids and bagpipes.

The annoying part about the bagpipe section isn't the actual bagpipes, but instead the total dissonant, wall-of-sound-y package. It's amazing how full cymbals make a song sound.

They also made the Most Wanted Song if you would like to contrast your tastes.

http://ubu.artmob.ca/sound/komar_melamid/KomarMelamid_The-Most-Wanted-Song.mp3

I think most people hate it more than the other.

Only listened to half the "Unwanted" song, but this "most wanted" one is FAR worse. Every part of it is just awful!!

That reminded me of this.

MUCH better than either of those. I don't even know what's so funny about that skit, but the song is quite enjoyable.

Clearly some part of their experiment has failed...

I was far more bored than annoyed, to be honest...

That's what's brilliant about it...even the length is annoying. :)

I really think if a famous modern composer had made this, it would be hailed as a revolutionary and innovative work of art. Sheesh, it still might.

I will edit the rules just to make this eligible.

Then I nominate it for the next 3 weeks in a row.

Labor Day! Labor Day!

Schools are closed and pools are open!

See what I like about this song is that even despite the manner of its development it actually doesn't feel lame or contrived and it has some honestly brilliant moments.

I just wish it hadn't ended on an upbeat note. Something like A#dim7+11 would have been a much better choice considering the nature of the tune.

The wanted song just feels lame and contrived, and, like a lot of music, rather than appeal strongly to anyone, just tries to feel mostly inoffensive, and thus utterly ignorable.

I'd love the lyrics to either, or better, both.

They also made the Most Wanted Song if you would like to contrast your tastes.

http://ubu.artmob.ca/sound/komar_melamid/KomarMelamid_The-Most-Wanted-Song.mp3

I think most people hate it more than the other.

Haha, this is so bad. I can't discern the gender of the first singer, and the second one sounds like Dale North's creepy old Japanese man voice. I think they might actually just be the composers. :D