How can I open .Wav files in Reason?

xSane

Ok, someone told me about ReCycle, but that doesn't make the trick, it says it cannot convert a file that's longer than 5 minutes.

any ideas, because I want to try some remixes at home with reason, been using Ableton up to now...

First off, Reason is NOT a DAW, it is a sequencer. Important distinction.

If you have a WAV file longer than 45 secs, Redrum is not an option. It will automatically fade the file out after about 30-45 seconds.

You can import it into NN-XT and the NN-19, but you will only be able to listen to the track from the beginning. You will never be able to cut into the middle of the WAV file.

If you're using Live, have Reason running as the slave program via Rewire. Someone already recommended this, but this is BY FAR the best way to do it!!!! I do it ALL THE TIME WITH THESE TWO PIECES OF SOFTWARE!

Try it out.

you are gonna have to use rewire if you want do do wave editing.

your not actually editing in reason, but you can sync the 2 programs together so you have the reason synths playing in reason and the waves playing in ableton (or whatever program)

you should figuure out rewire in the help menu.

you know.. I dont want to sound like an ass or anything, but you (1makes2) seem to keep replying to threads and just repeating what everybody else said. You basically took tweek and yoozers posts and formed your own sentence out of them. Im sorry, but im getting pretty annoyed when you do this. Please try to reply if you have something new to say. (Sorry mods and else, about putting this here)