*NO* Dig Dug 'Dragon Guts'

djpretzel

File:

Song Name: Dragon Guts All Over My Face

Artist name: weird^3

Email:

(I made this account because I cant apparently send any new email with that email address above, but can receive and reply to messages for some reason. I think ill get it fixed soon. Im saying this so you wont think im submitting someone elses work..)

I'm not sure if I remembered to add all the stuff to the IDv324dsjsaj track tag thingy, I didn't know the original composer and such. I'm sorry if you have to edit anything.

You made sure this fit your handle, huh?

Nifty synths with neat DSP, but there's a clear overuse of the drum loop, the sound sits dead in the center channel for the most part, and there's no cohesive structure to the composition. It's like a bunch of sounds were thrown together for fun. Quirky, but needs a good deal of tinkering to be enjoyable.

NO

I'm just gonna say yes because everyone else said no. And now I'll justify that "yes" with the following reasons...

It's a complex tapestry of tonal and rhythmic variations that play on the original while remaining true to the tune. I think this is definitely OCR quality, and should be posted without further delay.

YES

D

Bitch 8O