die'. my current website is www.geocities.com/mich_zimmerman. the

remix can be found at:

i hope you enjoy my new sound and hope to see this posted soon

(but, of course, i know how busy you are, so no worries) nice to

be back in the community.

thanks always,

mich zimmerman aka t.m. revolutionary

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com

ok 808 drums. The crazy metallic distortion is wicked cool, but jarring. Some of the ambient effects and sounds going on are pretty nice but the repitition really kills the track, it repeats too much before we get more weird sounds.

awesome wild sounds, crazy frequency modulation and rectifiers, but, a bit too jarring, and much too repititive.

no

Well... 1:30 has passed and the song is still doing the same thing, just with a few more instruments than it had in the beginning.

The sounds are a bit raw, although that may be intentional. The song just seems a bit dry to me, but the ambient sound effects and other creepy shiz going on in this help to loosen it up a bit.

...2:30... same thing... more sound effects...

I'm not really too sure what to say. This song probably wasn't the best choice for a remix, as the original is also very very very very repetitive. One would have to be a GOD to make it interesting for 3+ minutes, and that just wasn't accomplished here. There are some very creepy sounds going on throughout that I do like a lot, but again, I can't even find myself wanting to hear this a second time.

NO