Rayza & Aurora - Coffee Shop Confessions - EP 001

Rayza

Aurora is moving back to Winnipeg shortly so we met up and recorded some super low quality ramblings ranging from VGDJ to pesticides to earthships..

Not to be taken seriously..

http://www.box.net/shared/ibp3utam8g - Part I

http://www.box.net/shared/oe2tljl6o0 - Part II

Hopefully we can get a real podcast going again, OCR related or not..

We miss all you guys too, good times.. Hopefully get something going when Aurora is settled..

That would be truly awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing you guys via podcast again. I still have every episode of VGDJ out of nostalgia.

:o

If you guys are going to be back, do you think you could do VGDJ again? There is a thread about reviving it, but so far only one person (brushfire) has expressed interest and he wanted to change the format to a one-man videocast. I think it might make more sense for you two to pick it up instead if you can come out with regular shows. We've been waiting for some serious interest to come along!

Now that I'm out of school, Andy and I were talking about at least doing VGDJ podcasts for special events like Otakon, Magfest, VGL etc - but neither of us would have time to do something weekly. Maybe you two can revive the weekly (or bi-weekly) report and just have some guest shows for the American events those of us are able to attend. Eh eh?

EDIT:

Back home and listening now. Aurora: I actually did the production and editing myself, until the end when Andy and I split the work (literally each of us edited half of each show). It took SOOOOO much time. :3

Yeh man, we don't lie! She bought me a double chocolate donut and a water.. And the noise reduction makes it sound like we're underwater..

Pixie: I have a feeling something will happen.. Canamericans unite!

Didn't you guys even say somewhere that it was a Tim Horton's?

Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but I'm curious to know what kind of work goes into editing a podcast like that, and how it's recorded (in a bunch of individual segments that get pieced together?)