Some of my recent experiments... (will be updated later)

Well, I havn't posted any of my works in awhile, but I do have quite a few, there not very long, 50 seconds to 2 minutes or so. Atleast I have a decent bit, some really really need tightning up, but the ideas are there to say the very least. Take a listen, tell me what you guys think, do you like any of the ideas? should I continue working on these? I never really planned to continue working on these, I treated them mostly as training untill I'm ready for the big one... (most likely goldeneye egyption..)

~Goldeneye - Surface Remix Experiment~

http://download.yousendit.com/BA83428356AF8B4B

After listening to a ton of oc remix's in my time, I realized that changing the mood and character of a song happends way more often then I thought, (I was under the impression you actually couldn't do this.) So this is my small attempt at making the surface theme a happy one, I tried my best to keep the theme "snowy". I only had reason to work with, and the east flute sounded best.

~Killer Instinct Glacius~

http://download.yousendit.com/87A13F0B6B20A0D2

After listening to this your already aware of my problem, I don't know how to make lenghty.compositions, I know the theory, but I forget it, so it dosn't matter. I tink if the bassline was more "in your face", and if the last note of the bassline was changed to suit my needs it would have been a decent job. I showed this one in IRC chat room, I kept getting complaints about the drums sounding too looped, and the kick drum not being humanized etc, I don't understand this. I don't want the beat to sound like it's from a real drum set, I want it to sound like it was made from redrum, which it was.

I got about 4 more to show, but I can't, because yousendit is now asking me to log in for some reason. -_-

I'll post back later. GHEEEy.. >_>