Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bladex

spyro the dragon 1-3 PSF files?

10 posts in this topic

does anyone know where i can get these music PSF files? i tried zopher but he doesnt have them.

well, I'll admit, I'm inexperienced at this whole remixing thing. But I think first I'm going to try my hand at the Credits music from Spyro 1.

BTW, do you have the entirety of the Spyro 3 soundtrack, with correct track names? Everyplace I went had "track1, track2, etc..." And some of those songs are really nice. And some must be remixed.

i have the entire tracks of spyro 3 they all came in 1 file though and i had to seperate and name them as best as i could remember. but their all there i think. which tracks do you want if you dont know the name say the level you remember it from

Let's see...Evening Lake, Midnight Mountain, Sunrise Springs, Fireworks Factory, and Frozen Altars.

ok i diffinately have the fireworks factory and frozen alters cos their 2 of my personal favs. i think this is the track for sunrise spring. if i had the actual games iso i could run it through my emulator to find out for sure about the others.

file downloaded removing..

Downloaded.

And fireworks factory is now high up on my to-do list.

sweet! out of all the spyro games the 2 i like the most are fireworks factory and frozen alters

if you have access to spyro the dragon psf files, id be grateful if you can provide them.