Artifact - Almost finished, feedback?

This is my first time on these forums, but I know just from seeing how the site works that it's a very good community. (I come from Newgrounds, so I KNOW it'll be better than what I'm used to. ;))

Well anyways, superjoe30 and I have been working on a song for a long time now, and it's our best by far. It's also a lot longer than most of our other songs (this one is about 4:30). I made most of the base of the song, while superjoe30 added almost the entire solo, as well as doing a lot of mastering, and some of the background channels that helped to polish it up.

We would really like to get some feedback, as well as find some areas that need work. There are a few parts we agree we don't like, but we would like to get some outside opinions and advice, first. :)

Here's a link to the mp3 file: http://darthfett.hopto.org/Artifact.mp3

EDIT: Sorry, I'm new, and didn't see the Non-Remixes section. This is not a remix of anything at all, it is completely original, and belongs in that forum. Sorry about that. = /

It's pretty good. Above average. It doesn't offend my ears (the goal of bad music to offend them) while giving me some nice synth rock to listen to. It's not great, but it's good.

Actual criticism: The intro comes on a little strong to me.

As for the bump, you have the privilege to request feedback for as long as you're on this forum, but do use with discretion. I think it's fine that you bumped since no one replied, but on this topic, no replies isn't atypical.