OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Toy Fort certainly. Also, since Steel seems to be hit-or-miss with both people, put it in there so we could choose to play it if we wanted to. Are there any other decent payload maps? Not that we're not trying enough new ones already, but I wouldn't mind continuing to try out new maps and keeping the ones that we like.

so what actually is the crazy canadian tf2 party irl friend group anyways ive been trying to figure it out!

I don't understand what this means. There are so few verbs that I can't grasp the question. :| lol

trust me when I say he's not

I know exactly the type of person he is, and only Canada seems to have these idiots

Well I'm sure you know something I don't, but I went to school with him for 6 years and know that he graduated HS with a 94% average focusing on all science and math courses at the university entrance level. And is now getting straight 'A's at Waterloo.

Well I'm sure you know something I don't, but I went to school with him for 6 years and know that he graduated HS with a 94% average focusing on all science and math courses at the university entrance level. And is now getting straight 'A's at Waterloo.

Being book smart does not make you smart in conversation.

Toy Fort certainly. Also, since Steel seems to be hit-or-miss with both people, put it in there so we could choose to play it if we wanted to. Are there any other decent payload maps? Not that we're not trying enough new ones already, but I wouldn't mind continuing to try out new maps and keeping the ones that we like.

There aren't many payload maps as of yet, but that's because payload is a more recent map style that debuted with the medic achievement pack.

I found a great radio station we can stream, a -Q- server had it in their music page and I loved it, this was their music selection;

from dj.fm

Trance

Vocal Trance

Chillout

House

Goa-Psy Trance

Hardcore

Progressive

Euro Dance

Drums 'n' Bass

Techno

DJ Mixes

from 1.fm;

Rap

Hard Rock and Heavy Metal

Alternative Rock

50s & 60s

80s

90s

Country

Flashback

Bombay Beats

Smooth Jazz

Urban Adult

^ I think that list probably provides something for everyone, I personally love the trance station. If you get the radio thing working then... pretty please?

I was also playing on cp_lazytown and it was pretty fun (specifically the nighttime version.)

who cares

also hey are you guys from ontario I am from ontario!

BTW, does Steam or TF2 conflict with Vista?

is your windows firewall blocking steam?

its possible that you might need to hit ALLOW

check your firewall settings

also holy rofl i killed like 6 people that were all pushing the cart in overtime at the last inch of goldrush by myself as a pyro