Back from Haitus

Aureolius

Okay, so I really don't think so highly of myself as to reserve an entire forum thread simply to state the fact that I am back from an extended hiatus and ready to do some more remixes...

Okay maybe I do.

I think its been, what, 4 years or so since I last made an appearance? Hmmm well you better believed that I have honed my musical abilities to a finely sharpened edge. Actually, I still have alot to learn, and hope that by being amidst this community I will further my musical development.

On another note, I am still residing in Northern VA if anyone is interested in doing some collaborations or anything, be it game mixes or original, I am definitely in the market. Just make sure there is booze and multiple females over the age of 18, okay?

I'm very interested in what you have to say, i mean, as remix ideas, er, i mean.. uh,. JUS' GIMME SOME FREE MUSIC!!11one!1!

On a more serious note, what games are you interested in remixing now? I looked at your previous remixes and they're of music from obscure titles. Are you still keeping your options open, have you already started on a mix, are you going to remix classic games or have you been playing some new gen games that have piqued your interest?

Sorry pal its called a hiatus not a haitus. And what you had was an extended leave of absence.

Just make sure there is booze and multiple females over the age of 18, okay?

I find that these ae highly conductive to a musical environment. Hey if you live in VA then go to MAGfest, then youll meet some of us and we'd be able to say that we actually know you.

SoulinEther, I'm most likely sticking to the older titles. For me its more about the nostalgia. Mostly NES and SNES titles. This doesn't mean I won't remix newer stuff though.

Glitch, thanks for pointing out the typographical error on my part, however just64helpin beat you to it. I'll look into Magfest, I assume its some sort of convention for video games? Sounds like good times!

Radical Dreamer, yes others stated that as well, however the O is silent. Its cool though, I like me some nipples.

SoulinEther, I'm most likely sticking to the older titles. For me its more about the nostalgia. Mostly NES and SNES titles. This doesn't mean I won't remix newer stuff though.
In that case, I come back to my first statement. :D

Well, anyway, welcome back. I'm not one to welcome you back, being that I've only been aware of OCR for about 3 years now and haven't reached Welcoming Committee Member status, and being that I don't know who you are and neither do you know who I am.

Ok then.. moving on... lol.