Final Fantasy VIII Remixes!!!!

AJ-enova

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would think that these songs have been done to death right? Then again, the folks on here with the talent they have...that WOULD be interesting. And one hell of a challenge.

Besides there is already an album of Final Fantasy on the site...:dstrbd:

Two albums, actually. But they're all Final Fantasy 4 and Final Fantasy 7. (Although hopefully there'll be a FF9 album sometime soonish too! :-D). As for individual tracks, there's only a few from FF8 on here.

I'd like to see "Lunatic Pandora" remixed as well. Or "The Oath" would also be good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are also the mixes of Don't Be Afraid and Find Your Way that you guys did, right LunarHeartHeaven?

And don't forget about the Black Mages, AJ-enova. They've done The Man With The Machine Gun (TBMII: The Skies Above), Maybe I'm A Lion (The Skies Above), Premonition (TBMIII: Darkness and Darklight), The Extreme (Darkness and Starlight), and Force Your Way (The Black Mages). (Album the track is on)

Their version of The Extreme is definitely part of the reason my hearing is a little bit damaged. Listening to that track full-blast? Whoo-ee! It's... well, in a word... EXTREEEEEEEMMEE!!!!!

There are also the mixes of Don't Be Afraid and Find Your Way that you guys did, right LunarHeartHeaven?

And don't forget about the Black Mages, AJ-enova. They've done The Man With The Machine Gun (TBMII: The Skies Above), Maybe I'm A Lion (The Skies Above), Premonition (TBMIII: Darkness and Darklight), The Extreme (Darkness and Starlight), and Force Your Way (The Black Mages). (Album the track is on)

Their version of The Extreme is definitely part of the reason my hearing is a little bit damaged. Listening to that track full-blast? Whoo-ee! It's... well, in a word... EXTREEEEEEEMMEE!!!!!

Indeed, we did those a few years back, we would do a lot more but as you mentioned, a lot of guys covered great tracks, we would absolutely LOVE to do the Extreme, but it's been done by others and I know a few who're working on it now so..

Hi, the landing has been covered by us if you like metal.

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01948/

Enjoy :)

Also... love the FF VIII music, and the game.

I downloaded it a few months ago and i'm still loving it :-o

I too would like to say I love the game and the music, been playing through it recently and it seems the only music i've remixed recently has been ffviii's.

oh no, don't say i'm becoming one of those fan boys...

surely not...