Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

Hey Prophet. Can you make an update for me? I thank you for recommending my keyboard but it looked like nobody was ready to buy it so I went ahead and sold it at the local music shop for a measly 125 bucks. Oh well. So in other words...

No longer for sale:

Yamaha MM6 Keyboard/MIDI Controller that Prophet recommended

Also, I didn't see it in the Wants section so if it's not there, could you please add one for me?

Wants:

Alundra (PS1/US) [CHIPP Damage]

Thanks a bunch. This thread was a FREAKING good idea.

An update for me as well:

Selling: Refurbished Xbox 360s price depends on what accessories I sell with it. I usually sell with all the accessories that come with the premium package. Price range: $100-$135 (no to full accessories) + $15 shipping. 2-3 day USPS priority mail shipping.

An update for me as well:

Selling: Refurbished Xbox 360s price depends on what accessories I sell with it. I usually sell with all the accessories that come with the premium package. Price range: $100-$135 (no to full accessories) + $15 shipping.

Any more info?

HDD? Model?

To all who were looking to buy something from me:

I apologize for being out of the loop. I lost my wallet this past weekend, which makes any new transactions impossible until I cancel the old cards and get new ones. Plus, college. Please be patient with me.

It's cool man. I should wait until I get my my next paycheck here in a few days before I buy anything anyways...

I still really want it though! lol. :-D

how much for a box with no cables or controllers?

I'm willing to sell just the console w/20gb HDD for $105 and w/out HDD for $90, shipping included. The reason for the pricing is that it's hard to get just a console and HDD off of ebay without buying the whole wazoo (console, HDD, cables, etc.)

Getting a 20gb HDD by itself on ebay costs about $35-40.

Any more info?

HDD? Model?

I buy the broken Xboxes off of ebay and they usually come with a 20gb HDD (along with cables)and no HDMI port since they're older. I haven't seen any of the recent Falcon models for sale, presumably since they haven't had the time to break yet.

Because of money constraints, I only have a few Xboxes on hand, if any, when I get an order. Usually I get an order, then I buy the console off of eBay, fix it when it arrives, and then ship it out asap.

:::Wanting:::

PC -

• Secret of Monkey Island (CD)
  • Secret of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (CD if it exists, must include Wheel of Mojo)
  • Curse of Monkey Island
  • Loom (CD)
  • Photoshop 7/8/CS1/CS2/CS3/etc. (I prefer a newer version, but I'd like at least a legal copy of PS7 or higher)
  • Half-Life 2

NES -

• Mega Man 1/2/3/4/5/6 (any or all)
  • Super Dodgeball

N64 -

• Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Mario 64
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Banjo-Kazooie

XBox 360 -

• Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Batman

DVDs -

• Beauty and the Beast (1991, Platinum Edition)
  • Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (Widescreen Special Collectors' Edition)
  • Keeping the Faith

Books -

• The Merry Advantures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
  • Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
  • The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
  • The Ethics of Ambiguity by Simone de Beauvoir
  • Meditations on First Philosophy by René Descartes
  • The Free Choice of the Will by Augustine of Hippo
  • The Republic by Plato
  • Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
  • Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
  • Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift)
  • The Science of Discworld I, II, & III by Terry Pratchett

Music CDs -

• Jake Shimabukuro - Dragon
  • Michael Giacchino - Ratatouille (soundtrack)
  • Howard Shore - Lord of the Rings soundtracks (all of them)
  • Turtle Island String Quartet - (anything really, since I don't have any of their albums)

Music Scores -

• Francis Poulenc - Three Novelettes For Piano
  • Claude Debussy - La Mer
  • Gabriel Fauré - Pavane
  • Johann Sebastian Bach - Magnificat
  • Dmitri Shostikovich - Piano Concerto No. 2

--- I can usually only spend about $50 total on random stuff per month, so keep that in mind... ---

:::Selling/Offering:::

PC/Mac -

• SimCity Societies ($5 + s/h)

Composition -
  • I'm willing to trade the commissioning of a composition - the details of which would need to be discussed individually - for any of my Want list items. I want this to be a fair deal, though, so I'd make sure the trade is worth it for both of us.

Secret of Monkey Island (CD)

Secret of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (CD if it exists, must include Wheel of Mojo)

Curse of Monkey Island

Loom (CD)

I wish you luck with these sir, I tried looking for the first 2 monkey islands at one point, but I couldn't find them for sale anywhere. I eventually self-declared them abandon-ware and "acquired" then otherwise. You can find a photocopy of the Wheel of Mojo online somewhere. Good Luck.

I've got a new want.

Harddrive for PCG-GRT Sony Vaio laptop [slygen]

I can swap desktop harddrives in my sleep, but I don't know much about laptops. Are they all the same size? Interchangeable?

technically, all laptop drives are interchangeable to a point. is it an IDE interface (lots of pins) or a sata interface (l-shaped black plastic bracket)? you'd be surprised how cheap they are online. think as low as 50 bucks.

Prophet, can you take me off the list for Zelda: Links Awakening? I ended up getting a copy. Thanks anyways! Lately I have been feeling really nostalgic so i might have a few more wants. In fact, here is one right now:

Conkers Bad Fur Day [N64]

I'll let you know if i want anything else. Thanks again! :)

Yeah Ill sell some stuff.

A game cube... Its painted silver and has a sobe sticker, its a bit ugly... Ill let it go for $30 with 2 controllers, and the cables if I can find all that stuff.

Star Ocean 2 for PS2 Greatest Hits - Both discs are in great condition. $10

Crash Team Racing- The jewel case is scratched up and busted but the game is fine.- $10

DDR Extreme2 (USA) no case just the game - $15

Burnout Paradise (PS3) $20

I also have DDR extreme1 (JP) but I am not sure if I want to sell it maybe if the price is right.

All prices are best offer, even though I think they are pretty low.

and Ill let the buyer, decide how much they want to spend on shipping..

Want..

FF9

Paypal only. Its just easier for me. Unless you really want something it..

PM me with questions.