Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some shure se425 earbuds. But before you say "ew gross earbuds!" These have a bag of interchangeable ear cups, a built in woofer, and have a replaceable cord. They're also great sounding buds.They retail for 300 new but I'd sell em for 250 Obo. I love the sound, but I just don't use them for mixing like I thought I would and id prefer to save for some monitors instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

both the MS store credit and the game are gone.

i am, however, continuing to debate selling my music workstation. it's an older i7 (8 cores @3ghz) and 16gb DDR3 ram, with a couple TB of storage and a discrete graphics card for multi-monitor setups, in a really over-large rackmount case. it still handles large projects pretty easily, thanks to the huge amount of cores and the excellent i7 architecture, but would get blow up by any current i7 on the market. i could sell it within driving distance of rochester ny for probably 400$ OBO, or shipped for 50-100 more (i'd need a new case for it) plus shipping, likely around 30-40$ for a system of this size. i'd be amenable to trades as well, since it's just taking up space and i don't have any sunken investment in it.

it is, however, way more computer than you could ever get for 400ish$, so if you're interested, let me know and we can talk it out.

edit: forgot to mention that this is basically a perfect slave machine if you want to get into that kind of setup. tons of cpu power, no fancy extra crap.

4 hours ago, prophetik music said:

i could sell it within driving distance of rochester ny for probably 400$ OBO, or shipped for 50-100 more (i'd need a new case for it) plus shipping, likely around 30-40$ for a system of this size. i'd be amenable to trades as well, since it's just taking up space and i don't have any sunken investment in it.

I'm actually kinda tempted. I'd need to save a little extra money though; so I'll ask again in a month if you haven't found a buyer by then.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling a Behringer BCF2000 which is in great condition. I've had it for several years in my some free home but I'm moving to using iOS devices for surface control. It comes with the surface unit, manual, USB cable, and power cable. They go for $300 brand new but I'd be willing to part with it to an OCR person for $125 OBO plus shipping. I can also get it to you at MAGfest next week if you're going to be there.

BCF2000.jpg

I just purchased a new full-size midi keyboard along with an audio interface, and both of them included codes for Ableton Live Lite. I already use both FL Studio and Cubase and have no need of a 3rd DAW, much less two copies of it, so if it interests anyone let me know. This version of Ableton Live only allows up to 8 MIDI tracks, so it's more suited to someone just getting started. By using Live Lite you can also upgrade to a standard version at a cheaper price.

• 6 months later...

i am selling the following:

ASRock H67M-ITX motherboard - LGA 1155 motherboard, mini-ITX, SATA3/USB3 compatible with HDMI.

APEVIA X-FIT-200 mini-ITX case - Mini-ITX case, about the size of a shoebox.

picoPSU 120 plus adapter - 120w PSU perfect for media servers or other setups using only a few components

25$ each. this was a media server i had for a long time and only recently upgraded from. it was able to handle any .mkv i gave it in direct play or Plex with just an i3-2100T CPU and low-power fan. i had a blu-ray drive, a 3tb HDD, and an SSD in it. if you want that config you'd need a spare SATA power extender which i'll give you for free.

it's 1155, so you're restricted to 2xxx and 3xxx Intel CPUs. that might be a bonus, though, as they're cheap second-hand (overclock.net is my resource for that kind of thing). the case and PSU are more than enough for anything that's CPU only and maybe an HDD. it ran 2x HDD, 1x SSD, and a 2100T as a Plex server and XBMC box without any hassle when i had it in that case. you'd need to make sure you have enough room for a normal PSU if that's the route you go.

• 4 weeks later...

some things I have for Sale as of right now:
(Gently used)My 3/4 size left handed Ibanez Acoustic Guitar with case Asking price $150(I need a half size guitar)
(Gently used) Set of 4 plastic recorders, tin Whistle, Harmonica and Tambourine Asking price $50
(Gently used) Panflute Asking price $50

(Gently used) Doumbek Asking price $25

email me at caitrin7@hotmail.com if you're interested in any of em
*please note: I can only ship these within the US. otherwise the shipping will have to be paid by whoever wants the stuff.
*Paypal transactions only please

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...