Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

• 4 months later...

i'm selling a key for EITHER ghost recon wildlands or for honor. it came with a graphics card i purchased for a build for a friend who doesn't want it. 20$ snags it. you'll need a geforce-based graphics card to redeem it, or else we can work something out with me logging into your uplay account to redeem it for you if you're ok with that.

i am also considering upgrading my cpu, mostly for vanity's sake. i'd be selling my cpu, mobo, and ram. cpu is an i5-4670k, never overclocked. mainboard is a gigabyte z87x-d3h-cf. RAM is 2x 4gb g.skill ripjaw sticks at 1600mhz. i have no idea what i'd sell it for but if you make me an offer i'd consider it...it'd probably be in the 350$ range. note i'm not selling the cpu cooler.

I am selling my unlocked, Sprint Galaxy Note 5, 32 GB, Gold Platinum phone.  For $450. I'm open to negotiate as long as it isn't a crazy price. And I am down to trade, depending on what you have to offer.

There are three reasons why I'm selling it at this price:

1:  There is a small crack in the upper right hand corner, but it does not have an effect on the display.  (pic attached)

2:  No SIM card.

3:  *****VERY IMPORTANT***** I had this phone rooted.  I flashed a stock ROM on it and it is fully functional, but if I remember correctly, you may not be able to download official updates from Sprint/Samsung.  You would have to research and flash new software yourself, and assume all of the risks that go along with flashing/rooting.  I am not going to offer help with these things and I can't help you if you brick it.  But, there are a ton of resources available out there that can help you unbrick it and flash.

I loved the phone and it works amazing, but I recently had to moved to T-Mobile since Sprint's network was no good where I live and I was not able to get my phone to work on their network since it is a CDMA phone.  Also, it will not work with Verizon (or at least, that is what the rep told me), so it HAS to be with Sprint.  I don't know about the other smaller networks out there.

I will send it with an official Samsung charger and a blue, somewhat heavy duty case that has a kickstand and a clip.  The plastic does have some wear and tear, but it is functional and the rubber is in good condition.  And also, the phone already has a gorilla glass screen protector on it.

If you do decide to grab this from me, I would like you to follow up with me here, PM, or email and let me know how it is working for you once you get it all activated and whatnot.  I'm not here to cheat anyone and I want you to feel confident when you buy it.  If I don't hear anything from you in, say, two weeks, I'll assume you're happy with it.

20170511_111407.jpg

20170511_111427.jpg

20170511_111447.jpg

20170511_111455.jpg

• 5 months later...

i have a New Nintendo 3DS XL running the homebrew version of the 11.6 firmware for sale if anyone wants it. it has a 128gb SD card that i can include if you want it, else i'll just swap in the 4gb that it came with. i'll include the charger i bought (separately, they don't come with one) as well. 125$ plus shipping gets it.

1 hour ago, prophetik music said:

i have a New Nintendo 3DS XL running the homebrew version of the 11.6 firmware for sale if anyone wants it. it has a 128gb SD card that i can include if you want it, else i'll just swap in the 4gb that it came with. i'll include the charger i bought (separately, they don't come with one) as well. 125$ plus shipping gets it.

Ah shit - if only you were selling this 3 months ago when I was obsessively checking around for good deals on a New Nintendo 3DS, it would've been mine. I've since spent that money on a PS Vita and a Roland SRX-07 card.

Still, I encourage anyone even remotely thinking about getting one to hop on this. That's actually a hell of a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 3:05 PM, prophetik music said:

reducing it to 105$, and including the charger and 128gb SD at this point. just want it gone.

edit - sold.

3DS sold, so next is my mandolin and some gaming stuff. you pay shipping.

my mandolin is a vintage a-type Kay mandolin, manufactured in the 70s (probably?). it comes with a pick holder, a simple case, and some picks and strings. my daughter is big enough to reach it on the wall now so i need to move it (don't have space for storage). also, i suck at mandolin...my fingers are too big =)

additionally, i'm selling both my thrustmaster t-flight hotas x joystick and my elite: dangerous horizons account. i got both to play elite but it never clicked with me, so i'm interested in moving both. the joystick sells for 55$ or more on amazon, and the game is usually on sale for about 40$ with the season pass (which is included in the account). i'll take 40$ and 35$ respectively, or 60$ for both. the joystick has maybe 10 hours of use on it, if that.

00S0S_86UtoI97WGZ_600x450.jpg

01313_3hmXQebL7FL_600x450.jpg

00c0c_l4kJe4AoZ97_600x450.jpg

00x0x_8oVCboMK71U_600x450.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am selling my 8GB Gigabyte R9 390X on Ebay. Bidding starts at $200.00.

There is a fan bearing going out on it, so it makes a small grinding sound when its under load, but the fans still turn at full speed and they still keep the card cool.  Its a great deal if you don't mind the noise (I prefer a totally quiet rig personally).  The fans can be replace easily by looking up the model number printed on the back of them, but it will take a while for them to get shipped to you.

The listing is here:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gigabyte-R9-390x-Windforce-Video-Card-G1-Gaming-GV-R939XG1-8GB-Radeon/122842425834?hash=item1c99faa9ea:g:PLsAAOSwgspZuX0m#viTabs_0