Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djpretzel

OCR01770 - Super Metroid 'Samus Bubblebath'

42 posts in this topic

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

Man, you are simply an outstanding musician. That's just it.

FINALLY!

i've been playing this remix on repeat for MANY months now ..

probably the best super metroid interpretation there ever was! :nicework:

Plato <3 Shnabu

Woah, I was just listening to this 5 minutes ago when I see this on the front page. Nice! You've made two of the best Metroid mixes ever.

Awesome! Just when I thought there was no way there was room for another "Brinstar Red Soil Area" remix Shnabubula steps in and proves me wrong.

Then again, ever since "Midnight at Club Corel" I knew I had to keep an eye out for more, these jazz mixes are right up my alley. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next one!

Damn Sam, loving this. This is like the Best of Shnab-track I never thought you'd do. Fantastic playing and my favorite kind of drums. I can't love this enough. Not enough words.

Both your Metroid mixes are probably my favorites from the mixes of the series, my favorites of those you've made, and some of my favorites from the whole site!

I love how this song manages to sound frantic, energetic and jerky while also being smooth, jazzy, and even chill. Sweet combo of lots of different moods and is complex while being simple, making it top-notch in my book. Plus, I like the spontaneous, on-the-spot kind of feel of the remixes you've done quickly. In short, AWESOME.

You whipped this up in an hour and 20 mins or something? Man. Brilliant!

You whipped this up in an hour and 20 mins or something? Man. Brilliant!

well, since he's playing it all live, the process shouldn't take too long ^^ but still - amazing ^^

Shnabubula at his best, And Sam is probably one of the best musicians to ever grace the community. This is brilliant work.

Pretty excellent.

A band getting together and playing this live would probably cause my heart to explode.

I think Shnabubula just won the presidential election, people.

I think Mario Likes Thorazine is still my favorite of Sam's, but this has some absolutely amazing performances in it. Jazzy soloing + fun beats is usually a winner for me.

Wow, this is really awesome. Usually it takes me a while to get into Shnab tracks, but this one is easily accessible, and you can tell it's deep.

Get this. now.

yay, more shnab! \o/

I'd love to hear this live. haha, you're really having some fun around 3:00. Too cool.

Sam is one of the most gifted musicians I know. I wish all of you could see him perform live at some point.

Just when I think I'm the most awesome ever, I go and listen to Sam's stuff. Simple as that. Haha.

Seriously though, so amazing with the way almost everything on this track is live. I was there when this was posted, I think I posted something in the same month... or what going to, but never got around to it. I remember listening to it and being all like "Its not metal, so DOD will be less impressed" but I swear to god, if I can get any of my pieces *stops*

Anyway, too much gushing isn't good, but I'm still on my way, I just hope I can get to where Sam's at.

Nice and relaxing.

By the way, what kind of bubble brand do you think Samus uses?