Kirby's Eating Disorder (Gourmet Race Remix)

Taeaekkae

Ahhhhh! I love this song! The source is one of my all time favourite video game themes! Your is pretty good. Just... Really, really short. And that makes me a sad panda... I'll assume you'll make it longer. I've been waiting for a good remix of this! Please don't let me down...

Yep it's short because it isn't complete yet :) Don't worry it'll be longer and hopefully it sounds good.

Great intro. Remember to not stick too close to the source material, but I really like what you have. I think the next section (0:29-??) needs to be a repeat of the theme from 0:19-0:28 (just in terms of sticking with the progression of the song), but it really needs to kick up the power and the energy of the tune, as that seems to be the next logical step in this mix. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this one!

With 30 seconds of demo, its really hard to judge on what could be. From this demo, it could be a creative masterpiece or repetitive shovel ware.

From what I listened, I can tell you that the Intro (8-18) is a bit too soft after coming off from that Huge Sugar Rush that is the intro. It needs more time to Flow into that. Generally when moving down volumes, you work your way down. Abruptness does not work alot.

With that said 21-29 is lovely in how it works its way up with sharp steady upbeats, yet alas, leads us to want more.

All in all, it feels like alot of "could be" greatness is waiting to be materialized. Finish this.