!!! Disgustingly awesome $99 software deal !!! (still available)

zircon

No, I haven't turned into a spambot. :lol:

The eSoundz group buy is over, but you can still get a killer deal on software there!

For $99, you get:

* SampleTank 2.5 L: A multitimbral VST instrument with a 2.5gb library of all around sounds, used by ReMixers like djpretzel and Big Giant Circles. Very cool plugin, normally costs at least $99 by itself. I have this myself and it's wonderful. Lots of great drums, keyboards, basses, guitars, and other highly usable sounds.

* Your choice of

Your choice of AmpliTube DUO, Ampeg SVX UNO or the new T-Racks 3 EQ. The first two are guitar amp/cab simulators and bass amp/cab simulators, respectively, and the last is a highly detailed vintage EQ effect for mastering.

* Your choice of:

Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition - Solid orchestral library based on the "Miroslav" collection which has been used all over the world for over 10 years.

T-RackS 3 Standard - Plugin mastering suite. This has been my mastering tool for years, and is used by many other ReMixers as well.

Both of these are worth $99 alone, so $99 for several plugins is just amazing. What are you waiting for?

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=169

If you buy, please put in "Andrew Aversa" or username "zircon" for who referred you :)

Sounds great, especially with Christmas coming up. For the choices what would you recommend for someone who is starting out remixing? I'll go with t-racks for the first one, since I'm not a guitarist, but what about the other choice, excluding the guitar stuff?

I'm leaning towards Sonik Synth or Miroslav Philharmonik Classik. I've heard great things about T-racks, but Mastering plugins aren't really what I'm looking for right now.

Hurry as I don't have much time!

Also, would most of those run okay on:

Intel Pentium D CPU 2.8 GHz, (2 CPUs)

2046mb RAM

Soundcard: SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [DCCO]

Edit: I made a thread: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=479586#post479586

Sounds great, especially with Christmas coming up. For the choices what would you recommend for someone who is starting out remixing? I'll go with t-racks for the first one, since I'm not a guitarist, but what about the other choice, excluding the guitar stuff?

I'm leaning towards Sonik Synth or Miroslav Philharmonik Classik. I've heard great things about T-racks, but Mastering plugins aren't really what I'm looking for right now.

bear in mind, stuff like guitar rig and amplitube don't have to be explicitly used on a guitar. You can get some pretty wicked sounds by using them on synths, vox, drums, etc.

Hold the phone here, so if you want the actual Sample tank, you need to sacrifice your second choice for it (at least that's the vibe I'm getting from the offer site, it has Sample Tank 2.5 listed in the second choice list)? Apparently only the engine is included... that changes everything, now I need to decide between sample tank, sonik synth AND philharmonik, not fair! I'm kind of confused actually, some places say that it comes with Sample Tank 2.5, but the main site has it listed as an option...

Hrmm, I just downloaded the Sonik Synth 2 demo, and I'm not terribly impressed, so unless the demo sounds are just really sucky, not to sound like a broken record now, but I'm considering the orchestra again...

Im picking that up since i cant drop the money on this by friday, more important things, like my guitar and something in febuary.

More on topic, Sonik Synth 2, according t Musicians Friend, has over 5000 sounds and 8gb of them as well. So im assuming there just sucky.

Argh! I can't decide in time, I'm trying out the philharmonik demo now, and while it's not *Superb* It's a lot better than the collection of soundfonts that I'm using right now... I know it's not a definitive orchestra or anything, and that I'd probably need to upgrade later, but I'm tempted to have at least 1 orchestral library on hand, I've already got some synths.

Also, would most of those run okay on:

Intel Pentium D CPU 2.8 GHz, (2 CPUs)

2046mb RAM

Soundcard: SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [DCCO]

Edit: I made a thread: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=479586#post479586

Yep it will work fine on that computer.

Also, SampleTank 2 L comes with sampled content. You DO get it for free with this deal.

repped!

thanks andrew! - crazy deal

I really like the sampletank sounds - people gripe - but the sounds work well in the mix even though they aren't the greatest by themselves

I'm going to go the t-racks route - but i really wish they offered the full version of ampeg svx

i also think sampletron and the jimmy hendrix plug have a lot of character

Yeah, I also opened a support ticket. I already had the "Million Users Served" download waiting for me in the users area on IK's site, and I went ahead and grabbed Amplitube DUO. I've already got Guitar Rig 3, but whuteva. Maybe it'll have some cool tones too.

Probably going to snag T-Racks 3 Standard whenever we sort out the rest of the mess. I personally don't care about SampleTanks 2 L, since I've already got XL.

Scratch that last post of mine, I got an IK account and unlocked my sampletank. I've started to download sampletank. In the sampletank sounds download it only has the options to download the first 3 of 8 parts, how do I access the rest? Or is it only the 3 that come with the L version? Thanks for any answers, please excuse my incompetence.

You're welcome! I just got my SampleTank code, so I now am the proud owner of:

* 3000+ ReTank loops (3+gb in size)

* SampleTank 2.5L (2.5gb+)

* Sonik Synth 2 (7gb+)

* Ampeg SVX Uno

Remember, you get the plugins + sound libraries at IKMultimedia.com, not eSoundz, which is just for ReTank.

Man, I don't think you need SS2, with all the samples you already have. I got it with two other GBs that basically gave me the Total Workstation for €270 and ended up deinstalling it. Wasn't impressed at all.

I chose Sampletron, quite like it so far! It's fun to have some sounds that actually make a point out of each note having a different timbre.