OHC - One hour compos start again!

starla

Does anyone have a way to get in contact with Usabell? He's the only old-timer I can't seem to pin down, unless http://www.youtube.com/user/Usabell is his channel. Did he live in Switzerland? I forget...

Please continue to spread the word about OHC200! Only a few days left!

=( I don't see him on any of my IM's anymore either. Idk, maybe he's taking a real big vacation.

Hmm, I may need to participate in this, but I know I'd get slaughtered :D I've never tried doing a OHC sort of thing.

Maybe I'll just kinda make some private entries alongside the weekly theme and start entering for real when I feel competent :<

Its about taking part, not winning :D.

Just go for it!

Plus its a great way to see how you have improved. My first entries were horrible, and its nice to see some form of development :)

Its about taking part, not winning :D.

Just go for it!

Plus its a great way to see how you have improved. My first entries were horrible, and its nice to see some form of development :)

OK, you've convinced me :P

Man... when I sit down to write a tune, either I come up with a ton of material within a few minutes or I sit there dicking around on my keyboard for hours. This may not end well, haha.

Man... when I sit down to write a tune, either I come up with a ton of material within a few minutes or I sit there dicking around on my keyboard for hours. This may not end well, haha.

hahaha, I usually try and find a song to inspire me before I start because if I don't have like a basis whatever I make just sounds like a mess. I have done that a few weeks :)

It gets easier after you have done a few though.

this this this this aaahhh.

Maybe I should try this? I'm not sure how well it will go, but ok