Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

After holidays settled down and magfest kicked in and post mag depression kicked in, 2 weeks is pretty much a normal delay in january/febraury. And she does have more important things to focus on than a hobby like OCR at the moment. Everything will be done in its time and we are doing what we can to knock out current updates and feedback. You need to worry when the next submission date comes and no one responds, not in the in between weeks/months. Hang tite!

I just want to express how good bjkmenu's track is. It really was worth the wait. It's a bit short, but he worked really hard on it. I'm proud of him. :mrgreen:

yeah, I'm still tweaking it. :mrgreen: It ain't over until it's over.

Oh, and those animated gifs sent me into epilepsy.

• 2 weeks later...

I replied to you. I'm waiting on Stevo, Artem. Stevo and I actually decided not to give him anymore songs to review until he's back on his feet and caught up with his other duties. I've been having bLiNd helping me with the feedback now. Next project I have, I swear - it's not going to be a total mess regarding co-directors. This is too stressful on me. :/

Well, in my defense I've tried contacting you at least half a dozen times lately so I can get back on the ball with song reviews, but no dice :\ Please hit me up next time you're on IM and I'm not down with the fuggin' flu, I want to get back to helping you out with this like I promised :-)

I haven't contacted you because I do not have any song to get reviewed, Emunator.

Wondering what's been going on here and how is everyone doing in their lives and tracks!

I'm VERY glad to say after a month of job hunting non-stop (it was a full time job in itself) I got hired somewhere to hold me up for a while until I find something better. Anything is better than nothing! :razz:

I'll be PMing people this weekend to check up on them if I get no replies here!

I'll send you an update hopefully tomorrow. I've been working on other projects to work in the knowledge that I've learned since January, so hopefully it'll all translate to my remix when it's all said and done xD.

You're awesome! Song is awesome! LOVE IT! Congrats - your song is done! Send me WAV asap.

im alive this isnt a hologram typing or a robot typing lol. my song is nearly done i jus gotta fix some sound levels then its good to go so being that i have the next 4 days off from work (both jobs) i will be working on it so expect to hit you up bout really soon before the due date.

Keeping my fingers crossed for this song to get done!

I still need those violin parts from James George :/

I'll e-mail him....

Do you got free time now? :D