Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Luke, I have a book for you: It's called "The Five Steps to NOT getting Smacked Upside the Head and Good Remixing". Here's my summary for you:

1. Stop pretending to troll.

2. Accept the fact there will be lols and it's out of your control.

3. Go fix your guitar...

4. Now play your guitar once it's fixed.

5. Record what you're playing.

If your guitar isn't fixed by the time we have the meetup at Taucer's place, let me know. We might be able to arrange...something...to get you back into productivity. :nicework:

Edit: optional step to assist with step 1 - give the F5 key a rest. Every time you press F5, a real internet troll is born.

Nutritious: if I can't get ahold of some-other-guy, interested in giving some amazing orchestral stuff possibly to my track? I'm still writing, and I sent Jade the roughest of WHIPS last night, but first I'd even want to know if you're interested...

Also, WHIP WHIP WHIP! That's all Jade does now-a-days. I'm a little scared to go visit her and bLiNd now, lest I end up in some kinky game I wasn't prepared for. Jade, from now on, you should say "WHIPS AND FUZZY HANDCUFFS".

Nutritious: if I can't get ahold of some-other-guy, interested in giving some amazing orchestral stuff possibly to my track? I'm still writing, and I sent Jade the roughest of WHIPS last night, but first I'd even want to know if you're interested...

Also, WHIP WHIP WHIP! That's all Jade does now-a-days. I'm a little scared to go visit her and bLiNd now, lest I end up in some kinky game I wasn't prepared for. Jade, from now on, you should say "WHIPS AND FUZZY HANDCUFFS".

Hun - I already asked the guy through a PM yesterday before you mentioned anything. ;) He finally said yes to my project (thanks to bLiNd) so I'm just hoping he replies so he can say yes to your collab. ;)

and............. WHIPS AND FUZZY HANDCUFFS.

I just found out about this today via the ngi links. hello. i did town from wild arms a long time ago as a DoD alt. i think i might want to redo it, along with courage and aldehyde castle. but, i see they are all taken. gosh darn it.

maybe i'll just redo town and courage. i'll check back, looks like i have a few months. i think this project is great. i support you.

I just found out about this today via the ngi links. hello. i did town from wild arms a long time ago as a DoD alt. i think i might want to redo it, along with courage and aldehyde castle. but, i see they are all taken. gosh darn it.

maybe i'll just redo town and courage. i'll check back, looks like i have a few months. i think this project is great. i support you.

Well, I am accepting a bonus album so you can still contribute in some fashion. It is preferred though if you also claim a track that hasn't been claimed as of yet. :P Let me know. Possibly PM me?

Well I got GREAT news to share with everybody!!! :D

Binster said yes to my project and he already claimed a track.

Also... Our old vet AmIEviL is going to make a comeback to OCR and contribute a song for the project!!!!! Thanks for LuIzA mentioning he had a Facebook page. Guy was so forthcoming about it too! He's one of my favorites (and LuIzA's) so I def can't wait! I'm SOOO looking forward to this project!!! :-o:-o:-o:-o