OCR00209 - Legend of Zelda "The Music of My Groin"

m68030

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Music with lyrics normally makes me happy. I have been fantasizing on doing some myself. But when you hear this, you get the feeling it was greatly improvised. The backup singer obviously thought that 'sounds' was going to come first. It would make a nice campfire or road trip song, though. And I feel sorry that that guy's groin looks a lot like Link ... Good for Grabs.

Yeah.... this is hilarious. It's the kind of song you'd put as the first track of your cd to make sure no one's going to steal it, or listen to it without you permission. (It works!) it makes you think: man, I hope this guy doesn't make one about what Cloud seems like, I'll never play zelda again. I'm scarred for life.

interesting mix anyways. :)

• 1 month later...

The lyrics are repulsive. This remix is very, very annoying. I can't believe that people give this sort of crap any praise at all. People that like this must be the same type of people that like Wayne's World or Austin Powers. In other words, they like things that are profoundly annoying.

The lyrics are repulsive. This remix is very, very annoying. I can't believe that people give this sort of crap any praise at all. People that like this must be the same type of people that like Wayne's World or Austin Powers. In other words, they like things that are profoundly annoying.

You just dissed two of the greatest movies of all time.

'Gone with the Wind' my ARSE!

-Gordon

• 4 weeks later...
Music with lyrics normally makes me happy. I have been fantasizing on doing some myself. But when you hear this, you get the feeling it was greatly improvised. The backup singer obviously thought that 'sounds' was going to come first. It would make a nice campfire or road trip song, though. And I feel sorry that that guy's groin looks a lot like Link ... Good for Grabs.

The backup singer is me. So is the lead singer. It was all poorly multitracked on Goldwave, which has no multitracking capabilities so I had to do some guesswork as to when the different sounds I was pasting in would occur. I'm honestly surprised it turned out as well as it did. :)

Uhh, I just figured I post what I had before we reverted back to Tuesday. It's more in response to what people were saying then, but whatever...

I think people need to realize that this is just Shael having fun and being stupid. This isn't an "epic" remix of any sort, and obviously he could do better in terms of quality of instruments and lyrics, but he doesn't choose to. Not every remix has to be serious...

That being said, I like this remix. It's falls under the category of being so stupid it's funny. For me, it's something fun to listen to just when I feel like listening to something stupid...and that's all it is, and that's all it intends to be.

• 4 weeks later...

XD;;; This song kicks ass. This will be my only reason for ever making remixes. Shael, you're my hero n____n;;;. XD 'But Link really looks alot like by groin, you know!' XDDD You mean it has a green hat and sword and short? XDDDDDDDDD;; j/k

Great, you sound like a Canadian Stimpy. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love this song, it's going on my CD, which I play for my friends, family, school functions and presidential elections, along side other pusical geniuses like Yoko Shimomura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu and McVaffe (:P).

XDDDD If I ever come to a seat of power, this song will be my theme.

Great job. XP XDDDDD

i'm sorry, but i find this remix incredible, its hilarious, i love it. of course i also find wayne's world and austin powers incredible and hilarious. go figure...

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00209 - Legend of Zelda "The Music of My Groin"