SNES chiptunes aren't working

americanpastry

Okay, so I've downloaded some chiptunes and I have Chipamp. Megaman 2, TMNT, Kung Fu and Legend of Zelda all work, and the NotSo Fatso play screen pops up. When I try Secret of Mana, Donkey Kong Country and TMNT 4, they just play the intro and that's it. There's no play screen like the NSF ones, so I can't change the song either. I once got the Secret of Mana to play the next song, but I dont' know how I did that. Help?

Okay, so I've downloaded some chiptunes and I have Chipamp. Megaman 2, TMNT, Kung Fu and Legend of Zelda all work, and the NotSo Fatso play screen pops up. When I try Secret of Mana, Donkey Kong Country and TMNT 4, they just play the intro and that's it. There's no play screen like the NSF ones, so I can't change the song either. I once got the Secret of Mana to play the next song, but I dont' know how I did that. Help?

They work. AFAIK in Winamp, when you open up a zipped SPC set (i.e. an RSN), it plays the first track and adds the remainder of the tracks in the set at the bottom of the playlist. If you have a huge playlist, you need to scroll to the bottom of it to see the other tracks in the set.

If you want, you can take any RSN, rename the extension to RAR, the unzip the RAR. You'll then have a folder with the individual SPC files.

They work. AFAIK in Winamp, when you open up a zipped SPC set (i.e. an RSN), it plays the first track and adds the remainder of the tracks in the set at the bottom of the playlist. If you have a huge playlist, you need to scroll to the bottom of it to see the other tracks in the set.

That's exactly what it does. The first tune starts playing, and then the playlist loads.

Make sure you have the playlist viewer open ("View/Playlist Editor" along the top of WinAmp), and be sure you saved the RSN to your PC so you can have it for later use.