Creep (my version)

it's cool.... and terrible....

k terrible might be a little strong, but it really tips from being a rather decent cover, to 'I'm gonna make weird noises and throw an effect on it weeeeeeeeeee'. It kinda sounds like you were really trying to sound good at some verses (although i'm sure that's not the case), and then trying really hard to be goofy at other times. There wasn't a real unity between this.

but that's my thought.

you pretty much nailed it. I guess I have an ambivlaent attitude toward the song, so I wasn't sure whether to mock it or sing it pretty. So I did both? I tend to do weird things anyway with songs, so really any reading into it is reading into it too much.

the weird noises were improv'd alongside the main vocal, just kind of came out when I decided to sing it (god forbid I do it straight :/) and I thought the effects sounded nice. In general, I just kinda had fun with it. And I certainly was not "trying hard" to be goofy. Hyuck hyuck

I'm glad you rescinded "terrible" as a describer, though :razz:

Thanks for the thoughts!