Anime Remix is back, baby!

OverCoat

As our dedicated fans will already know [all 3 of us], Animeremix.org, your one stop for all things anime music, is finally back up after some hosting problems!

http://www.animeremix.org

So yeah, the link in my sig finally works again :D

If you're new to this whole Anime Remix thing, think of us as like the OCR for anime and cartoon music. Very important! Come check us out, we have some fantastic music.

Right now the site is still in a transitional period but it'll be 100% pretty soon. Xaleph's starting to get really good at site migration :(!

xpxs Object

(

[validationSet] => Array

(

[admin-control-panel-anime-category] => stdClass Object

(

[event] => Array

(

[submit] => stdClass Object

(

[switch] => submitType

[condition] => Array

(

[newGenre] => stdClass Object

(

[element] => Array

(

[genreName] => stdClass Object

(

[type] => text

[title] => Genre Name (New Genre)

Right now the site is still in a transitional period but it'll be 100% pretty soon.

looking forward to it

i thought my song was gonna get posted on anime remix

I just checked the submissions forum and I hope you don't mean the submission from 2007!

I feel like a douche for saying this, but I don't actually remember what your song was like, much less have a link to the mp3. If you'd link it to me I'll personally take a look at it, and if I like it I'll just post it :) I believe 2007 was before we were just like "fuck it" to the whole judges panel thing, which was creating more confusion than anything else. A panel isn't necessary for a site that gets maybe 3-5 submissions a year!

Thanks for the support Ferret! Yeah right now I believe if we get more submissions the forums might get a little more activity as well.. or is it the other way around? Either way we just need more of a community at this point. We've gone through a lot of problems [mostly technical] which I think kept a lot of people away, but since we have a new host there should hopefully be less downtimes. Also with anime always becoming more popular and music software becoming more readily available to anyone, one only needs to do the math :) I know you're out there, I just need to find you!

• 3 weeks later...