'Sweet'

Mordi

Ya know, i gotta tell ya. Every time you put a song up on here i gotta check it out. I'm thinking maybe you figured the bass lines out? It seems they blend in more with the song and don't overpower anything at all.

The part around 3:45 is very nice. Its very entrancing and the use of the synth strings behind the lead sound awesome. The whole structure of the song is very solid. The change ups from verse to chorus and vice versa are very smooth. The production is spot on as usual with your work. I've never really done anything all synthesized but it is difficult to master down metal/rock tracks.

I know your looking for a vocalist, and sadly i cannot sing to save my life, but if you are ever interested in adding any live guitars, electric or acoustic, please let me know. Otherwise, this song seems pretty damn awesome by itself so far.

You're gonna be the first person I critique on this forum for their music. I must say, I really like this song. I really don't have any experience as a composer, but I was involved in music most of the time I was in school. Everything in your song flows very well and definitely reminds me of classic gaming and loving the sound track.

To answer your question as to vocalists or lyricists, I have 10 years under my belt as a singer and come from a family with musical background. So yes, I can sing and I have performed before for large audiences. And on top of that, I've been writing short stories and poetry since I was about 12. I've had some minor experience writing lyrics for friends of mine who made trance music a while back. I don't have a huge amount of time on my hands though, but if you would like, I could take a crack at writing some lyrics for you. Get at me if you would like me to try. : )

I know your looking for a vocalist, and sadly i cannot sing to save my life, but if you are ever interested in adding any live guitars, electric or acoustic, please let me know. Otherwise, this song seems pretty damn awesome by itself so far.

Actually, I was thinking how cool it would be to have the second lead be replaced a guitar, but I don't know anyone that would be able to. I will send you and mp3-file with the lead just by itself and maybe you can take a crack at it? :smile: Electric guitar would fit perfectly on that part, I think. I wonder if it would be a little too hard, though... Very rapid notes on that part.

I could take a crack at writing some lyrics for you. Get at me if you would like me to try. : )

I'll send you a PM. :smile:

Edit: It seems I can't send you a PM, so I'll post it here:

It would be very nice if you could have a go at making some lyrics for the song and maybe even sing it. :grin:

Obviously the lyrics should reflect the sad/sweet/melancholy-ish nature of the tune. Otherwise you are free to write anything I suppose. :razz:

Wip-thread