FF4 Project Listening Party! THIS SATURDAY!

OceansAndrew

To help commemorate the release of OCR's 14th album, Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption, We are going to be throwing an IRC listening party!

Here's the INFO!!

WHEN

SATURDAY JULY 18, 9PM EST

WHERE

Channel #OCRFF4 on irc.enterthegame.com

http://www.ocremix.org/info/Chat

WHY

Because album releases are more fun with others commenting on stuff, and there will be some other fun activities, including trivia for FABULOUS PRIZES!

Seriously? Because I'm going to the OCR Panel. And then I'm not sure what else I'm doing. Should be a fun night. If I make it back to the hotel in time, I'll see about listening in. Oh yeah, I'm staying at the Hampton two blocks north of the BCC.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm going to Otakon at all. I know I couldn't go until Saturday or parts of Sunday, but I'm definitely heading to the BBQ and listening wherever others are listening. I live out in Towson so I guess if the BBQ disperses before the listening party some of us could gather there as well? We'll see.

My whole life has been leading to this moment!!!....wait, no it hasn't.

I'm really hoping I can make this! I've really been looking forward to this project (I'm sure my friends are tired of hearing me gush about it). And FF4 Trivia? XD I'm curious to know if I still remember much about it... I used to obsess hardcore over this game. It was my favorite of the series until I played FF12.

Xerol is holding a listening party at his bbq on the day after (Sunday)

We'll probably all want to get dinner then anyway DA - the OCR panel is from 6:15 - 8:15 pm, so I know I'll be super hungry.

I'm just going to throw this out there but...perhaps you could eat BEFORE the panel. Or eat something that DOESN'T involve a wait or seated dining.

Fast food. Chinese. Pizza...lots of stuff comes to mind.

I'm just going to throw this out there but...perhaps you could eat BEFORE the panel. Or eat something that DOESN'T involve a wait or seated dining.

Fast food. Chinese. Pizza...lots of stuff comes to mind.

That is possible, but probably a bad idea considering the size of Otakon & the that Otakon is situated right nearby the Inner Harbor of Baltimore - very busy area. I'd be up for doing what everyone else is up for of course, but it'd probably be a disaster getting food beforehand.

So wait, we're back to Saturday night at 9 now? I'm guessing the BBQ isn't gonna be rescheduled a day before hand, so I'll probably end up listening in my house then. I'm pretty sure if I go to Otakon I'll just be running in an out, hanging primarily in Jamspace and seeing the OCR pannel. Anyone from OCR interested in hanging out and listening at my place? I'm not looking to have a TON of people as it's a townhouse but I'd welcome people over if I get a headcount beforehand. It may work out pretty well: people can leave the after OCR is done and my house isn't far away (Loch Raven in Towson), and I can have some food and refreshments available (donations appreciated!). If people mostly want to stay around the Hotel, I'll just annoy people via IRC.

Thoughts?