NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming - History

Level 99

mmm, I've had the idea to do a NiGHTS project for some time (although differently then how you're doing it).

I'm a little interested, but I'm not committing to anything (yet).

Skrypnyk, I heard your other NiGHTs remix and was really digging it. If you do decide to do something, it'd be awesome to have you on board.

If I can, I would really like to see if I could do a track for this. Something orchestral, methinks.

Not sure what, though. :tomatoface:

Anyways, if not, I'll understand just fine. 8-)

See the original post, as I have updated the gameplan for claiming and doing songs. If you want a suggestion on a track to do orchestral, I can give you a few that might bode well in that area.

Hey, you accepting anyone on this? I've never actually played this game however a while back I came across the track "Under Construction" and freakin' loved it. (It's a permanent on my playlist) It would be awesome to remix and I can't believe no one's claimed it! If y'don't want me that's fine, just letting you know I'm interested!

Yes, I'm accepting anyone's initial interest. Once you get a WIP in, that's where quality control comes in. I put your name next to Under Construction, the sooner you get a WIP in, the better, and that way we can see if you're on board. :-o

Thanks, Coop! If you ever feel like getting back to full-on making that mix, let me know.

I may someday. But my setup hasn't been OCR quality since about the end of 2003, and I don't want to tie up a song that someone else could grab and run with for this project. So I'll just stick with keeping an eye on the project, and waiting for it to be released.

Just be sure to do a good job. You don't want a mob of angry Sega fanboys after your collective heads ;-)

I have no musical talent but decided to post to show my support for this project. Awesome soundtrack from this game, hope it turns out well :-)

[EDIT] Oh and I'm interested in taking up some of the artwork/banners. NiGHTS has always been one of those games that I feel could be interpreted a variety of ways artistically. If you want/need a sketch of something, I'll totally be up for it, especially for NiD.

Theme of a Tragedic Revenge please :)

I have loved that tune forever

If I'm feeling funky and find a magic vocoder then I also has ideas for vocals.

Can't seem to PM on this machine and internets off till next week (payday) but I rea-ea-eally would like to be a part of this.

Also, I has no work on this site (but its on my bucket list to do so) but I has various works floating around somewhere - will collate links of my current level of ability and send to you next week. Some of my early mixes are still around and somewhat embarrasing looking back.

Theme of a Tragedic Revenge please :)

I have loved that tune forever

If I'm feeling funky and find a magic vocoder then I also has ideas for vocals.

Can't seem to PM on this machine and internets off till next week (payday) but I rea-ea-eally would like to be a part of this.

Also, I has no work on this site (but its on my bucket list to do so) but I has various works floating around somewhere - will collate links of my current level of ability and send to you next week. Some of my early mixes are still around and somewhat embarrasing looking back.

I suggested that to Epitaph I believe, but please do send me some stuff and we'll see what transpires.

I swear, every time i visit the forums, i see yet another project recruiting for remixers, I visit the forums like every other day. :?

I guess that just means more music coming out in rapid-fire succession? One can't help when they feel inspired and motivated! :-o

Just in case people haven't checked the OP, we now have forums set up over at http://kngi.org/forum/index.php . Many thanks to KyleJCrb for hosting us. Head on over, register, and send me a PM (same name as on here) and I'll make sure you get access.

Also, please extend a warm welcome to Geshen of Balamb, who is a good friend who decided to make this his first remixing adventure. He's got some classical writing experience under his belt and I convinced him to give this a shot. Welcome, Geshen!