KK Setlist - An Aborted Animal Crossing Project

joe_cam

Joe just sort of dropped this on everyone without keeping us up to date as to what was going on with his project, and he subsequently apologized, so we're cool. As a result though, the version of 1 AM contained in the torrent is out of date and features a guitar solo with timing issues. Here's the fixed version in both MP3 and WAV.

Tim Sheehy - 1AM Smile (MP3)

Tim Sheehy - 1AM Smile (WAV)

Yo Joe, I'm really happy for you, even though you didn't finish... but Bound Together was one of the best projects of ALL TIME!

One of the best projects of ALL TIME!

[shrugs]

[hands the mic back over]

[/Kanye'd]

(I'mma check it out, loved OA's track, so the rest will be strong.)

Dammit, Larry, I expected better than this from you. >:P

I've updated my .rar of songs, since I took some time to make the songs a little more album-like for my personal collection. I replaced 1 AM Smile with the version Tim linked above and renamed the files properly, ordering the main songs with track numbers (arbitrarily mostly, but still). I've also added ID3 tags and embedded the album art made by Red Kinikacha, which is included separately as a JPEG as well. It's the same link as before. Feel free to link this in your first post, Joe.

http://kngi.org/mirrors/KKSetlist-AbortedAnimalCrossingReMixProject.rar

BAHAHA. I love how art, tagging, re-releases, wavs, and wips have all been contributed since the thread started. Cool to see I've been on both of the joe_cam projects and NONE of the other ones. It seriously made me lol hearing my tracks come up on the bus today with no memory of loading them on. :D

In any case, I express similar sentiments as the rest of the community... sucks it turned out this way but it's a happy release none the less. Hope it doesn't get any more political.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...