The Legend of Dragoon

metalsnakejuice

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, noticing a lot of Dragoon remix talk, so I just had to butt in and link to the one we did, if you like more guitar oriented stuff, enjoy :)

It's a medley, I guess most of you can figure out what tracks we used, just for fun lol

You can find the mp3 at the bottom of the download section in our Dual Dragons website. Adios!

-Dan

Hi guys, noticing a lot of Dragoon remix talk, so I just had to butt in and link to the one we did, if you like more guitar oriented stuff, enjoy :)

It's a medley, I guess most of you can figure out what tracks we used, just for fun lol

You can find the mp3 at the bottom of the download section in our Dual Dragons website. Adios!

-Dan

You can join the project that me and Melbu Frahma started up if you want :D

Sweet remix btw - reminds me of Rhapsody at parts lol.

link's here:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29461

-Dan

Love that video. You two must submit please:puppyeyes:

IF any1 in this thread is very interested in LoD, you should be interested in the project that me, melbu Frahma and Harmonious Dissonance are doing. If you guys have friends who know friends who compose live or sequence with DAWS (i.e. FL studio or Pro Logic), and are interested in doing some remixing - let them know and refer them to my Legend of Dragoon Project thread :<