OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

OH OH IT'S MAGIC!! We got recording tonight!! Dyne is gonna be on too. Someone Call Joshua Moorse so we can shoot the shit aboot his album!! Tell him that we want to spoon too, but he doesn't have too if he feels it's gonna be weird.

We are trying desperately to get ANOTHER SOUNDSCAPE to join us on an episode, but he seems to have this whole time sync issue. Fishy has said that he would provided we extend him 20 pounds, two pints of Guiness, and an asian college girl. The money and the girl are good to go, but the Guiness is prooving difficult to find. DJP has expressed interest in coming on, but he has stated that we have to plug his new book "Sandbody Raves and Hillbilly Rodeos: The Story of One Pretzels Journey to the Top of Internet Glory."

Slave driver...

We are gonna change how we record this episode. As an experiment, we are gonna introduce a song, and then listen to it in real time, and then have a discussion about it. Still not live mind you, but we are stepping in that direction.

Remember to leave us a massage via Skype, so that our poor little backs may feel better.

I don't get it.... but yes, I will get this episode out ASAP. If I'm lucky, the amount of bleeps will only take me half a century to do, and I may just give-up on it halfway through the thing.

It went a little longer than planned, but it usually does. Less songs to play though, so I'll try to keep the mix only at around an hour and 30 minutes.

There's another special guest on there, and you all should make her feel welcome! SHE'S NEW TO OCR!

I don't get it.... but yes, I will get this episode out ASAP. If I'm lucky, the amount of bleeps will only take me half a century to do, and I may just give-up on it halfway through the thing.

It went a little longer than planned, but it usually does. Less songs to play though, so I'll try to keep the mix only at around an hour and 30 minutes.

There's another special guest on there, and you all should make her feel welcome! SHE'S NEW TO OCR!

I have an idea who it is... but I'm not going to say, just in case I am right. Hopefully I have time to listen to this, Been so busy with friends, that I've had no time for my self xP

Halt, I think I know who you're thinking of, and if that's the case, you're wrong. But, editing is going a bit faster than I expected, so hopefully I can try to cram this out tonight and get on with my to-do list.

Some assorted info:

Episode 2 "Handfat" is looking to push around 1 hour 30 minutes, so about half of last time. We talked a bit less and played less mixes, but it's still a tad long. We're still feeling out the balance between OCR-related stuff, shooting-the-shit, playing songs, and our little special features, but it's getting there.

Next week's podcast, Episode 3 "Codename: CODENAME" (or something else if Brushfire dislikes this one, I don't care what Epicenter thinks...that douche :tomatoface:) will be recorded on Thursday, probably, to accommodate guest Avaris. We will be interviewing Avaris on his mixes, his musical background, OCR's newest al- I mean, 2nd newest album Xenogears: Humans + Gears, as well as his body count. Possibly getting another guest on as well, will keep you all informed.

If you would like any projects plugged, any specific things mentioned for OCAD community news, or anything like that, please get in contact with Brushfire or myself and we will consider putting it on the show and making you into a spectacle. Also, PLEASE LEAVE US SOME LOVE ON OUR VOICE MAIL!

Epicenter should be back next week, if he behaves himself and stops stealing my cookies.

That's enough info for now, follow the twitter to see how mundane and boring our lives are.

Edit: AND BRUUUUUSHFIRE! Where are the show notes from last time, are they done yet? Get off TF2 and start working, turkey.

Editedit: And Dyne's end had some audio bleed similar to Epicenter's. Brushfire and I sound like gods a little again, sorry, y'all.

Hey, thanks for having me on, I'd love to jump on the show again sometime. Don't forget to listen in to my show, Radio ThaSauce Live, tonight! And every other week!

Radio ThaSauce Live starting in 14 minutes! -- http://www.thasauce.net/media.php or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-thasauce-live -- Tonight's topics: The Xenogear's album project, new OCReMixes, OverClocked After Dark, and An OverClocked Christmas 2009!

Oh yeah, and I have a blog -- http://wordpress.williammichael.net

He's right, Kinslayer. We basically pick on everybody. Take it in stride, they ream the shit out of me EVERY episode and make my life a living hell. It's a blast.

Also, a very impromptu thing happened last night. We hosted a hostile takeover of Radio:thasauce LIVE on the air, ending up being Dyne's first on-air Skype call/interview/radio-ruining. It was a ton of fun, especially with the live feedback from the audience in the chatroom. I still prefer doing something pre-recorded for OCAD, but going on there is something I wouldn't say no to at all if the opportunity came up again.