OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

dude like 2 hours before that i was completely surrounded by 14 year old girls pushed against me because the room on the floor of a concert i was at was way too small the sensation of coming in contact with a girl was nothing new to me that night

the only difference is she wasnt underage

dude like 2 hours before that i was completely surrounded by 14 year old girls pushed against me because the room on the floor of a concert i was at was way too small the sensation of coming in contact with a girl was nothing new to me that night

the only difference is she wasnt underage

gross. Simply gross..

Also, I have participated in a remix of GrabBag

FYI

Just finished listening to ep 33... and was highly amused by an interview with Sivak of all people. I used to chat with him a lot back on AOL in the late 90's, and he's actually the reason I'm as prolific in the vg MIDI scene as I am. I had made a few random tracks here and there during 96 and 97, but it was in 98 that he convinced me to make midi files of the entire soundtracks of Mega Man X1-3, and provided the WAV files (lol) to work with. Naturally they're pretty shitty considering they're 12 years old now, but still, it was all Sivak's fault.

We may record a bit tonight depending on how fast I get my computer up and running again (I am reformatting).

You down for that?

Ahem, gentlemen. I have a proposal. What say we record tomorrow night's Radio ThaSauce Live (or at least obtain the recording from Species) and pass that off as an OCAM? Just a thought.