OCR01937 - Mega Man 3 "Ravaging Reptile"

djpretzel

• 1 year later...

Crazy. I love the energy of this chip-tune ReMix right here. I love how it has almost a strange mix between real and chip, which melds together nicely. The bits around 2:20 was cool, and right after that was my favorite part. Hard to describe, but I loved it. Nice work.

• 4 years later...

That snare sound is so weird, yet it feels right at home with all the retro blips and bloops going on here! The strings starting at 1:35 definitely give this that extra zing that a remix needs. The intricacies of the "verse" part are super polished and rhythmically very satisfying. In fact the drums are deceptively and surprisingly simple. The only thing I would do differently, and this is being super nitpicky, is extend the break at 2:13. What's there is quite good and I really wanted more with those NES sound effects.

This is one of those remixes where you can discover something new almost every time you listen to it. This gets my sunglasses emoji of approval8)

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01937 - Mega Man 3 "Ravaging Reptile"