Looking for information on Zohar and one of his arrangements

Verdegrand

Hi everyone,

this is my first post so please forgive me if this should be out of place, but I didn't want to revive a two year old thread. I am looking for information on the remixer zohar. I found this thread

http://ocremix.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-9256.html

I am specifically looking for sheets for his Corridors of Time piano solo arrangement, but not as pdf, but as files for any music notation program so that the music can be edited. I recall having seen a file like this for this specific arrangement somewhere on the net, but that was long ago and I can't find it again. He seems to be gone, he doesn't reply to messages and I can't believe he doesn't get more recognition. Does someone happen to know how he is doing, how to contact him, or would someone (this is very inprobable, but let me try...) actually have a music notation file for his arrangement?

many greetings

Hello Dhsu!

Thanks for the reply! And thanks for that link. In the past, I have more than once tried to convert midi files to sheets, but the result is always a mess that was always far away from how it is supposed to be. Plus, this midi is a different version from the final one. It lacks the entire final passage including the flourish that precedes it. It is definitely interesting to see how this piece evolved. There are some other versions from other pieces on this page as well. Yet I can't do anything with this midi. Thanks for getting back to me, though. Are these two pages (his yahoo showcase and your link) the only sites with works from him? Do you or does anyone know anything else about him? The more I delve into his work, the more it drives me insane and it breaks my heart that I don't know anything about him as a person.

BTW your Clockwork Vampire is awesome ~:}

Many greetings