Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Ouch guys, all this criticism really hurts. :/

@dafydd They are referring to his legs in the full drawing.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/darkspider_0/megamanxCOMPARE.jpg

Ahhh... Got it. He looks a little spooky to me, like X has been doing crack for a while or something. Way too skinny and long-limbed, and even his bony hand looks sinister. Plus he hunches like he's been stuck in a box for too long. It's a cool pic, but it doesn't look like the X I know. Had it been a human being or, I dunno, one of the bad guys, it would rock.

Protricity

Can't wait to here Morph Moth.

I'm currently listening to Brainsickmetal.

I was browsing around the sight and spotted this topic, about my FAVORITE series [musically] then noticed you're doing my FAVORITE song. So, I had to check out what else you've done.

Really looking forward to the Morph Moth.

Protricity

Can't wait to here Morph Moth.

I'm currently listening to Brainsickmetal.

I was browsing around the sight and spotted this topic, about my FAVORITE series [musically] then noticed you're doing my FAVORITE song. So, I had to check out what else you've done.

Really looking forward to the Morph Moth.

It's pretty damn good as it is, and when he's all finished with it, I'm sure you'll love it!

In other news, project name is Maverick Rising!

Hey, I know there are a lot of tracks on that track list in the first post, but I've taken notice, there are no Mega Man X7 tracks. I would honestly appreciate some serious representation for X7, even if you didn't like the game itself, X7 still had some great tracks. And I know that X8 needs more loving right now. So please, anyone that can pick up a track from X7 and X8, I'm asking for you to do so.

I'd like to see more representation for those two soundtracks, they deserve it!

What's your angle? :lol:

You know what, I'll make a wip of it and let you decide after that. If you don't like it, then... that's that.

You said pretty much the same thing about the password theme though, so, what angle would you LIKE me to go with it, and what makes you think I might not? Is the genre my mixes generally fall into not to your taste, or do you just doubt my ability? If the latter, I completely understand, but if the former, I'm not sure I do.

For the record, I intended to stick with the style, and not deviate much from the original arrangement, only I'd have real guitars and possibly some vox. I could ask Willrock to do some solos if you want. He should be able to crank some out by the time this is due...

EDIT: Or is it because you don't think I'll finish it?

And unless I collab with someone, you can't reach that goal? I'll find someone to collab with, don't worry, I'm just curious about why. The track I want is kind of a big deal, and I understand if you want someone reliable to take it, but a collab won't necessarily guarantee that. Unless the guy I collab with is, I dunno, Sixto?

It's a very in your face song, with a sample that's like a lead guitar kicking it off, which you sort of expect for a fire stage (at least the in your face part). I want any arrangement of this to reflect the more brash nature, and I'm not fully convinced it can be worked to the max without guitars by most. If you wish to take a different route, ok, but just know that I'm taking a very hands on role in vetting WIPs on this project and that includes direction.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History