Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

I think my favorite part is the navigators being playable, which was a nice change of pace from the usual sausagefest that is the MMX universe.

That was awesome, even though it was just playing female versions of X, Axl, and Zero. And the music was awesome too; glad to see such talented mixers taking on a few tracks from X8! ^_^

:?:

Play x!

MegaMan X? I'll look for it and give it a shot.

I kind of avoided MegaMan because I got the first game, which came out in 1987, when I was just a tiny lad. I was good at it then. I grew up and tried to play it, and I was horrible at it - couldn't beat a single level. Then I always nodded the MegaMan series off as "that series which I'm not good enough to play". With modern save-state technology, I could probably do it, but it would not be the least bit legit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So a bit of an update here - I'm still in need of someone to do the website. If anyone knows anyone who is willing to do this and is on point, have them contact me!

More of an overarching thing - I'm currently preparing in anticipation of enlisting in the military as an officer in the US Air Force. In particular, this can possibly affect things with regards to release timing if everything is not essentially complete beforehand, so this makes it imperative that all the tracks are finished before Oct. 9th. If not, there is a real possibility that the release will be pushed back at least 4 months further, if not even more - this is due to the fact that officer training is a 12 week process of minimal contact with the outside world.

So lets go everyone, work it because we all want to see this release before the year's end!

Hey Bahamut, sorry I never got back to you on the status of the song I was kinda working on, but I decided to drop the project. On another note though, I am currently remixing Zero Stage 2 (Cyber Maze Core) from X5. Not sure if I'll have it done on deadline, so I guess this'll kinda be like if I finish it on time I'll submit it to you, if not, oh well.

Here' a link to the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSDf-V0yDs

This is kinda hard to remix as it's already a techno song, but I'll try my hardest to get a good sounding mix out before the WIP due date.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History