Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Thanks for the warm welcome. You are not mistake entirely. I'm still a "mod" for the audio portal at NG, as much as my current time allows it. : /

But now I'm donating my free time for this very cool project. :3

Lot's of good stuff coming your way from all the users involved. As for me...New sound, so no comparison to the things I posted on NG the hole time. :twisted:

Hope you'll like it when you ears get to it.

Ohai there guys.

I have a Concept for my Track that I did a month or so ago. But i'm not going to be able to work on it much until I get a New Microphone and Midi Cable for my Keyboardz. Plus IRL situation isn't terribly great atm.

So here is the small concept WIP of my Track which is going to be 80's Style Rock. Gated Reverb Drums and all Xp

(Note however the quality of this WIP is very , very ,very,very very BAD) (I literally did it in less than 20 minutes)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/un1v16

Expect awesome Vocal harmonies with Demonstray and lots'o'Chessy synth

So there's 34 WIPs currently (which includes 2 finished tracks)!

Great job so far at getting WIPs out there - the hard workers know who they are :-) . I hope to see them become finished wavs fast but beggars can't be choosers ha. It turns out I *may* have problems being around for the July 9th deadline - depending on how things fall out, I may push it back slightly, or have Dyne take point there. I know I'll probably be moving around then, so it might be troublesome.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History