Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

I hate time zones. That's all.

Welcome to the club. I want to do a listening party but the prime OCR audience is mostly US, and it's almost four and a half hours long which means if I want it to be at useful time for them I will be awake until like 4am.

I'll see if I can make it happen though.

Welcome to the club. I want to do a listening party but the prime OCR audience is mostly US, and it's almost four and a half hours long which means if I want it to be at useful time for them I will be awake until like 4am.

EUROCREMIX

EUROMAGFEST

GO

Please, gmt+3 here, meaning I'd have to muscle through until 7am. Guess I'd better stock up on caffeine products. 

I actually have a print copy of 'The Sky', which is pretty much all of Yoshitaka Amano's Final Fantasy I through X concept art. I'm sure that picture will be in there somewhere, I'll check when I get home :3. It's not that expensive, highly recommended.

^Seconded.  It's a great set of books.

I actually have a print copy of 'The Sky', which is pretty much all of Yoshitaka Amano's Final Fantasy I through X concept art. I'm sure that picture will be in there somewhere, I'll check when I get home :3. It's not that expensive, highly recommended.

Well Fishy, thank you for the appreciated advice :)

I downloaded a scan of the official artbook about 10 years ago and I always wondered why those on the scans were not the same I was able to find searching for FFIX arts on Google Image. 

And finally, in this epic day, I have the answer thank to you :D

My girlfriend's going to hate this day cause now I will claim that book as birthday present  :lol: