Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I've been very active in the OCR forums, but on a whim I decided to look into what albums were being created here, and found that my favourite video game of all time, Final Fantasy IX, is being OCR albumized!

I've already sent a message to Fishy that I would like to try my hand at Frontier Village Dali.

I'm really looking forward to this project. :)

Oh, and I like both of them, but definitely would choose #1 for an album cover.

Wow, I'm seeing mixed reviews so far, but both seem to be hitting a chord in some way shape or form! I'm glad about this, certainly and have got the second one about half-colored after today's live broadcast over at My website.

I'll be doing another show tomorrow for a few hours to pick up where I left off. Keep an eye on RKDIA COMICS facebook page for start times!

Thanks all!

-RD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on some music I'm afraid, and staff changed their mind about letting me submit what we have while we wait to save time for various reasons.

I'm just as disappointed that it's taking this long but I've very recently reminded the last few guys we're being held up and to get a move on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...