OCR01974 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Trance Turnabout!"

djpretzel

This really is a treat for the ears - I sometimes knock the trance genre for being so conducive to cookie-cutter, generic arrangements and sounds, but at the end of the day a nice solid trance song really makes me happy.

This one's hitting all the right notes for me. The subtle vocal clips and the presence of the piano throughout feel like high points in the mix, but it's all extremely solid. The piano ending doesn't sound bad to me - it could have been better but I think it's a pretty nice clincher to be honest.

This one surprised me a lot, nice work! :-D

Wow, an extremely cohesive mix. This certainly was a good decision on the judges' side, because this is great stuff. It doesn't feel like being composed of medleys at all but really has a cohesive feel to it. Great stuff, makes me wonder what the games have to offer in terms of music :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1-ani-phoenix-zoom.gif OBJECTION!

1-ani-phoenix-deskslam.gif Your Honour, this track ... it um ... you know ....

1-ani-edgeworth-deskslam.gif OBJECTION!!!

1-ani-edgeworth-point.gif Shut the fuck up and enjoy it. This mix is tight.

Ah man, I miss those threads. In all seriousness, excellent track that, strangely, reminds me of the Japanese opening (sans annoying lyrics) to Teknoman. This is not a bad thing.

• 5 months later...

This song is what convinced me to finally give Phoenix Wright a chance. Not usually a trance lover but this song was the first song I got off this site (After downloading Serious Monkey Buisness - Only heard about the site this year) and instantly made me beome a regular visitor. Anyways this is a beautifull arranged remix so thank you. Love the 'OBJECTION!!' at 3:16

• 8 months later...

Fantastic ReMix. This is hands down my favorite Phoenix Wright mix on the site and it is an amazing trance track. The way the theme blend together flawlessly is awesome and although the ending was like turning a 180 at the very end, it was abrupt and the soft piano was actually a great way to finish off such a energetic song. The Objection sound clip was a perfect way to enter the transition as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01974 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Trance Turnabout!"