OCR01209 - *YES* Legend of Zelda 'A Fate Preordained'

djpretzel

Good stuff, but needs a title methinks...

Hello! My name is LindsayAnne Klemm and I have a remix that I've done of the original Legend of Zelda theme. I would love to see it available on your website. The song can be found by clicking here:

I hope you enjoy it! :-) I have several other songs that can be found at my website, www.edgen.com/~lindsay Thanks and have a great day!

~LindsayAnne Klemm

LindsayAnne Klemm

East Lansing, MI

www.edgen.com/~lindsay

hmm. gigasamples. string attacks are a bit slow, it gives the lethargic feeling of trying to use a pad as a lead. mastering could be better, this is really quiet.

new chord progression and modulations are quite creative though. reminds me of my first ocr mix but without the repulsive samples.

the ending feels a little too soon, i bet she could've elaborated on it. oh well.

yeah sure, let's get a title out of her.

yes

So the instrumentation is a bit muddy, and the arrangement is a tidbit anti-climactic. I don't really hear much dynamic contrast or harmonic variation between most sections (aside from a nice key modulation), but there is enough here to signify a grasp of basic orchestration techniques. Coupled with a decent rearrangement, and an acceptable mix utilizing high-quality samples, this mix is worthy of the grail.

YES

-D