Your Dream ReMix

Jam Stunna

The
?

Yeah I'd really like to hear a fully realized rendition of

myself as well...

Despite

making a good remix of it, the GBA synths left me wanting so much more...

That's the one. If i were to start remixing, i would certainly give this song a try. But alas, the talent for it eludes me, so i have to depend on other people.

I don't see why people have to remix Terra's Theme from FF6 so many times, and leave this gem in the dust. ;)

You know, this is exactly the status that the mineshaft theme from DKC2 held for the longest time. I've wanted to remix that tune since before I knew what remixing was.

And now I've finally done it, and it should be showing up on the front page in the very near future.

Next on the list is the entire soundtrack from Trolls.

Keep in mind that this is not a requests thread please.

Personally I was taking it as a "remixes I'd love to make" sort of thread. Actually, for the ones that I mentioned, I'd rather no one else made them so that I could be the first to make an attempt {^^}. Not sure if others are interpreting the title the same way though. KF

If I had the skills, and a 100 man orchestra at my command, I would make an awesome Halo/Metroid mix album; but all I have is me, who can slightly play piano, a friend who can play the drums, and a pretty cool pencil sketch on notebook paper of an album cover. So we need 98 more people. And Martin O'Donnell.

AP English IV/ U.S. Government is pretty boring sometimes.

Obviously this isn't a medley, but you might like

And that's where I got that part of the medley from. That whole performance was awesome, with the exception of the Mario theme with vocals. But the encore song made it all better.

Personally I was taking it as a "remixes I'd love to make" sort of thread. Actually, for the ones that I mentioned, I'd rather no one else made them so that I could be the first to make an attempt {^^}. Not sure if others are interpreting the title the same way though. KF

Yes I know, that's what the thread is supposed to be, but some people are just posting requests.

Even as a remixer, I'm always thinking of remix ideas that I would love to do, but could never pull off with my equipment/skills. Epic Hans Zimmer pieces. Cirque du Soliel world music/circus-style pieces. And especially rock tracks. If I had the gear and talent for it, I would have SO many rock remixes on this site already.

Basically, I want to have Sixto at my beck and call.

I have some remixing skills but not too good with the orchestral arrangements.

One of those arrangements would have to be DDR's Maxx Unlimited, in a slow 3/4 time. I actually have started roughing out the concept but didn't come close to completing it.

I'd do a punk remix of 'Frontier Village Dali' from Final Fantasy IX. Fast rhythm guitar and drums, short and sweet, It'd make my day (this idea has been playing in my head for months...)

but alas, talent is something I lack

• 2 weeks later...