OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

atmuh's right in that you can avoid multiple deaths while playing as a Medic, but actually being a credit to the team while surviving that long takes some serious practice. You can easily stay out of harm's way if you retreat early, but that often means losing a point instead of successfully defending it.

Custom Achievement tally so far: 6 Yays, 3 Nays, and 2 Mehs. I want more people to chime in on this.

atmuh's right in that you can avoid multiple deaths while playing as a Medic, but actually being a credit to the team while surviving that long takes some serious practice. You can easily stay out of harm's way if you retreat early, but that often means losing a point instead of successfully defending it.

Custom Achievement tally so far: 6 Yays, 3 Nays, and 2 Mehs. I want more people to chime in on this.

From Brusha, With Love = Dominate a Player with a "Tampon Kill"

Yes, I am for the achievements.

on the contrary if you stay back by the point for the entire game and only hold your ubers for when they rush or uber in you give your team a great chance of successfully defending and theres minimal risk to you as the medic, as youll almost always have your charge when you need it

I'm in. What have we got to lose?

by the way id still like to see at least some opinions on

I just had an idea actually. Would it be possible to put certain maps on the RED server but have it so that for those specific maps there would be a password (which can be listed in the first post). The purpose of this would be that if people wanted play a jump map or perhaps a 2v2 game of ctf_bball2 they could easily do so, and being that the OCR server is fairly popular it might get a few more people on it then. That'd be since since it's not much fun playing a jump map alone but with 4 or 5 people it can be a lot of fun.

The maps that I'm talking about are:

ctf_bball2

cp_turris_b3

various jump maps like rj_rckteer rj_rckteeradv and jump_pagoda

When the server isn't on these maps it'd be just the same as it is now, unpassworded with vanilla settings. If the server is there I figure you guys might as well use it.

Oh and SourceTV demos on both servers would be really nice, easy to set up, and not fill up the server itself as they be automatically deleted.

I say, try it for a week at least. If it's horribly broken and/or everyone just complains, then pull them back off. I think they'll be great, though!

by the way id still like to see at least some opinions on

I don't see a problem with any of your suggestions. In fact I really like the idea of SourceTV on both servers. Unfortunately, that is as far as I can go on the matter, as ultimately, it is up to PL and FS. They have control of FTP and server configs.

But let it known that this admin likes these ideas.

wat the achievement generator is broken

Achievements:

Bodystabs, True Skill: 10 Butterfly Knife kills, backstabs/taunt kills don't count.

Insult to Injury: As a Sniper, shoot someone with a fully charged sniper rifle shot, then shoot him in the head in 5(?) seconds.

Medic? What Medic?!: Kill 50 people while they're currently being healed by a Medic.

This inspired me to add a couple of graphs under the "view details" section of each class.

Enjoy.

Well don't I feel special. =3

Just Die Already! -- Feign death with the Dead Ringer 5 times in one life.

(atmuh's idea, IIRC.)

This may or may not be redundant, depending on the list D-Lux already has waiting.

EDIT: Sweet, almost caught up to mrflea for Super Sapper.

EDIT2: FireSlash, do you happen to know how I ended up being the second most popular profile today? o.O;

it doesnt matter if you cant go to a specific spot its making the heavy ridiculously mobile especially if hes overhealed in which he can land somewhere without having that much less than 300hp

its also too dark youd need to seriously work on the lighting especially in the whole A area

and why would you change the map structure of gravelpit its one of if not the best designed maps in the game

anyways heres a quick demonstration of how disastrous it would be if pumpkin bombs were in every map

even if you tried to move them into other places im sure i could come up with a way to use them to my advantage when jumping

wait why wasnt there a blu spawn door

I'd totally forgotten about that pumpkin bomb on B, and huh? No spawn door?

also, as far as lighting goes, it's perfectly fine on mine. You just seem to have everything darker by default...I'll have to see about that.

I, for one, love Pumpkin Jumping. I don't really use it when playing Heavy but I think I would if I played Heavy more, but even for Targe Demo it works really well. Allows you to get to elevated places real face for more head-getting action. I would assume it's much more valuable with the Heavy but it's mighty entertaining with DemoKnight as well.

Overall, I really like pumpkin bombs in general.